Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I'm taking this to the Crucible just for kicks and giggles.... Tee hee. The part that...

V

Vicat Mauricio

I'm taking this to the Crucible just for kicks and giggles.... Tee hee. The part that suck is it's slow to start. But, if you can get a whole group of enemies within your sight, they may be screwed... let's see.

F

FoJo Joseph Sanchez

I tried it, it's really difficult because you have to pre-fire every corner that you think has enemies which wastes a lot of time. You have no chance at long range and when you come across unexpected enemies you're nearly guaranteed death. It's still fun tho so good luck!

J

Jared Duran

Still want this, for fun.

M

Mitch Hardy

I carnt stand it...

C

Chris Galvin

I want this with the hard light perk

T

Travis Avesing

I run this on my titan with Actium War Rig and i love it

E

Erik Martinez

I keep a pulse of fire going even when I see no one because of how many rounds it has then when I see an enemy its fully ready to blast even if you dont get what you want you can be the suppressed fire the team needs

C

Cj Donham

i see a few people that use it and just hella prefire

B

Barry Kilgour

I love hearing it spin up on the other team...i know Im about to get an easy kill.

A lot of fun for PVE though.

V

Vicat Mauricio

Not bad for a heavy gun. I'm "DarkMatter75" in the image (in case it wasn't obvious). The enemy hated me! I just had to stick behind someone else to sense when I needed to start the gun up. I was even killing the higher rated players over and over.

I wear a deep dark all blue armoring, so I'm already hard to see if I'm in the shadows, so I was catching players off guard. At first they had NO freaking clue we're the never ending spay of bullets was coming from. Amd by the time they spotted me there was already a hail of ass kicking being unleashed in fury! It awesome!!!!

I'm going to play with this gun until I have it totally down. I think I can become a stalker with it. It was nice to hear "your brutal" from the narrator.

K

Kevin Smith

Best non-power dps weapon possible for Calus

L

Larry Hasan

Start shooting before you actually see them GGEZ

S

Steven Le

Its awesome with shadow shot.

R

Ryan Clements

I loves this gun its my go too...

J

Jon Story

Yea, start it before you see them like a fusion rifle

B

Benjamin D. Turner

Tap tap tap tap tap, keep it spinning, you only waste a few rounds, and then RAIN HELL ON THEM.

D

Dan Galapeaux

Its not as slow as it seems. I bring it to every raid now.

F

Frederik Baltersen

Also have this. It is surely not the best AR but it is fun to use

T

Tobias Schwab

I tried it too, but it's really more usefull, when you've got the exotic chest plate, that fill your auto rifle automatically. In case of sweet business, it's mean, that you can shoot your complete ammo without reloading

H

Han Daniel

Question,is this a random drop from an Exotic Engram or from a quest line?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom