Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm super excited for another 2D Mario platformer. Every Nintendo system gets one...

N

Nathan Robb

I'm super excited for another 2D Mario platformer. Every Nintendo system gets one (except GameCube for whatever reason). What elements would you want to see on the Switch that were on past systems?

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

TBH, I hope the Switch either goes the GameCube way (no 2D Mario) or just a Mario Maker sequel. 2D Mario is way over saturated, and the games just don't feel fresh anymore.

S

Spencer Miller

The n64 never got one either

E

Ethan Shane Hayes

If a new 2D Mario happens, I want to see it have an actual 2D art style, maybe similar to Yoshi's Island, but in HD.

The New Super Mario Bros. series style is great and all, but it has gotten pretty tiresome for me.

O

Opra Zebb

I thought nintendo said they're basically done with 2d mario

L

Leif Johnson

I am old school love 2d Mario. I though a style like Mario 3, or Super Mario World would be nice. I think though it should have a twist added to it like he can go from 2d to 3d world in order to finish the level. New, story, no bowser, new villain.

F

Frank Ayers

2d Mario is always great. I still have to beat the one on the original wii

W

Will Edwards

I love the 2d style of yoshi's island. I bed that would be interesting. I love the New Super Mario Bros. Series 2d versions. They look updated and crisp. 2d style like Super Mario all star games would be nice.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom