Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm still maining Mercy after whatever changes are to come. If anything this makes me...

• Thread starter Sammy Bourgeois
  • Start date
S

Sammy Bourgeois

I'm still maining Mercy after whatever changes are to come. If anything this makes me want to improve even more as her, so that my skill as her can withstand any nerf to come <3 (and also, if you can justify picking Doomfist or Sombra as a fourth dps on our team, I can justify keeping you all alive, both before death, and after you get yourself ohko'd by some Widowmaker)

E

Edoardo Mancini

Mercy is shit.

M

Matthew Randall

Umm, good for you?

E

Elba Rivera

Love the pic!

M

Mari Guerrero

i'll still try to play her, mostly because shes beautiful af but if for some reason the changes are to drastic too fit my playstyle anymore, i'll be switching to moira

D

Darius Tywon Warner

Good luck out there then.

K

Katana Jewel

I like ur determination o:

J

Juli Perret

I respect people sticking by their main through the nerfs
Personally super happy to be able to play other healers again lol

L

Lauren Galbraith

Mercy is awesome I’m going to try and get used to her, but I will also start playing Ana/Moira, just in case I find Mercy too fristrating

B

Brian VanSickle Jr.

No one's going to hate you for picking Mercy. They might, however, hate you if you have 3 support mains on your team and you refuse to switch because that's literally the only hero you have the skill to play semi-successfully

L

Lara Vermilion Pashalek

Hellz yeah! Mercy fo lyfe!

B

Brent Hazelton

Imma play mercy post nerf because her heals will still be better than lucio or zens output. Plus, bastion rez lol.

J

Joe Joe Joe

This post terrified me. Lol cause what Jeff doesn't realize is that with every nerf, Mercy mains are just gonna get better. I'm excited for this!

C

Cathoolu Kilgour

I'm not too worried about the Mercy changes. She's still a very strong single target healer, and team with Valkyrie.

E

Eggsy Saunders

Same tbh. I hate the changes. But I can see why they were made.. I guess. I'll just have to adapt and carry on enjoy playing my Swiss wife.

B

Brandon Marleau

I really think these changes would ALL be tolerable and warranted except for the cast time res while in Valk. That was pretty much the thing that separated it as an interesting and fun ult. Now I'm afraid playing her will feel just really empty.

M

Minh Hoan

THIS is what we want from mercy mains
not those who always whine when Mercy's changed
cheers to you gurl

A

Arun Kumar

I don't think the nerf is that bad, if anything she still can heal really fast, and having two rez was a game changer, it's just that she is not a must pick anymore and that's how it should be

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom