Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I'm starting a #mercymainsunite movement! Just leaver her alooooone jeph!

• Thread starter Sasha Marie-Jean Bennett
  • Start date
S

Sasha Marie-Jean Bennett

I'm starting a #mercymainsunite movement! Just leaver her alooooone jeph!

Z

Zac Montgomery

Mercy is still good

G

Gabriela Erebia

Yes but she isn't unique anymore her ult isn't worth anymore I use it anytime now and it dosnt effect how the games go

C

Cody Bonham

I mean. Mercy is still a good healer. But that’s it. She’s not fun to play anymore.

C

Cara Lisa Bradley

I do think that the only somewhat fun thing about playing Mercy was being able to get those 4 man 5 man resurrects.. but honestly it was just way unbalanced and unfair. 1 healer can press Y and undo a calculated Zarya/genji wombo combo team wipe? Just like that? All the other supports seem totally ridiculous in comparison when you have a healer with an ult THAT OP. I don’t miss the old mercy whatsoever, sorry

O

Oswald Austin

No one misses old mercy they miss day one valkyrie, and I agree. I find her ult when first changed balanced her with her 30s ability. Now her ult just becomes a worse Orisa ult with wings pretty much.

I think it's because of the league guys that mercy got nerfed. They all said resurrection was an op ability in a fps, which resurrection is always op in any game and OW is much more than just a FPS. They do need to stop nerfing mercy, but tbh imo staying a mercy main isn't going to help. Stop playing mercy so her pick stats drop and they will do something. That's what happened with Mei and sombra. My suggestion Moria or Ana since those two are pretty damn synergistic

K

Kai Lewandowski

I’m a mercy main and I refuse to join this fake resistance. She needed the nerfs.

S

Steven Hodge

Is she getting nerfed more recently, or is this just in response to the january one?

M

Mathew Dodson

Personally, I always played zenyatta over mercy even before the switch. Got the job done. Everyone wants a mercy on their team, but honestly having Zen or Moira gets the job done as well.

N

Nikolas Moes

There are way more broken heroes that need a nerf and heroes that need a buff (Reinhardt with 4k shield)

H

Harrie Rose

if blizzard just block anyone who is a dps main and ignore their views then itll be fine.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom