Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm so glad to see Metroid back after all this time with Samus Returns, and I'm having...

H

Hayes Madsen

I'm so glad to see Metroid back after all this time with Samus Returns, and I'm having a great time with it. What I want to see now is a remake of my favorite Metroid game, Fusion. Hopefully Samus Returns does well enough to keep getting 2D games. Where does everyone else want to see the series go now?

M

Matt Ditter

To be perfectly honest, I really hope they do a sort of follow-up, or spiritual successor to Other M. I know a lot of people hated that game (and I'm not denying it had its issues), but overall, I found it to be an extremely enjoyable game. And while I'm willing to admit there were things I would change about it, I thought it had a lot of brilliant innovations for the series, and was very interested to see where a second game following suit would lead.

E

Edwin Jardeleza Jr.

Me. Hope it sells that they make more re imagining and new games for 2d metroid.

V

Vita Spieler

I'd prefer a remake of Super Metroid

M

Marc Southall

I'd prefer Metroid Dread before any more remakes but if they were done as well as Samus Returns i'd be happy to see more remakes of the 2D games, would love the Prime Trilogy in HD too, and even Hunters being remade as well

S

Smark Maultby

Happy for a brand new one but have to go agree Fusion remake or Prime HD would be amazing. Would love a super challenging Switch 2D Metroid. Maybe that’s what Retro are making?

T

Trevor Robison

I feel like it should blown up in every direction it can be taken in. The Metroid series is truly amazing and deserves more recognition.

J

Jay Ybarra

This is the second remake in the series, so maybe wait for Super Metroid before deciding it's time for Fusion?

D

David White

Fix the crappy wall jumping and lack of sequence breaking in Fusion and I might agree

L

Lawrence Lopez

I would prefer a sequel instead of a remake. Just a game after that story would be great! The Metroid timeline is pretty solid and we don't really need a remake of Fusion.

P

Paul Bourassa

they don't need any more remakes...the other 2D entries are utter perfection as is, no need to change them in any way. a sequel though...a true Metroid 5? THAT would be epic af

E

Eric Logan

It's time to remake Fire Emblem- The Binding Blade

M

Marc Southall

i just hope Samus Returns sells well enough for Nintendo to see that there's an appetite for 2D Metroid, i've seen so many people say they're not buying it because its not on the Switch, this and Prime 4 really are the last chances for people to show how much they want Metroid to stick around

P

Patrick Doyle

I'd prefer a whole new 2D game. No need to remake fusion. I want to see what happens next. Fusion is the last in the timeline, right?

J

Jeffrey M Batson

Mmmm no it's not. Leave it be.

N

Niki Coppola

How about a sequel instead? i've been waiting 15 years to know what happens next.

J

J.T. Melanson

Do both Fusion and Zero Mission :) and I hope an original installment appears too.

E

Elijah Reid

how about a remake of super metroid sure the classic holds up but just imagine it with the level of love and polish of samus returns

S

Stephen Beyer

I love Metroid Fusion. Of course I'm really anticipating Metroid Prime 4 like everyone else, but I would be so happy if on top of the main story mode being a success, they were able to add a great multiplayer battlemode.

J

Jacob Stafford

Fusion is fine the way it is. Same with Super Metroid.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom