Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm really tired of people complaining about how they're stuck in a low rank "BECAUSE...

K

Kaan Bilge

I'm really tired of people complaining about how they're stuck in a low rank "BECAUSE OF TEAMMATES". They always blame their teammates and never themselves.

Dude, you're Silver and you're playing against Silvers, not Masters. So the chances of the enemy teams having bad picks or throwers are the same as yours. You always complain like it's always your team that sucks and the enemy team always has perfect 2,2,2 picks but like I said, you get matched with people of similar rank and the enemy team is not going to do any less mistakes than you.

You should climb higher eventually if you're good, at least in placements (since it doesn't depend on your team much) so stop whining and just keep playing, try to analyze what you keep doing wrong and get better.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

is this directly related to the post that came up literally 30 minutes ago?

G

Greg Kocal

lol I let myself get placed in silver on my alt account and straight climbed to diamond as a reaper one trick... so yeah you're right. If someone is in silver it's because they belong there. If you are meant to be in a higher rank you will get there

A

Aubrey Wilson

the basis of your argument isn't completely true

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Torb one trick main stuck in -600, need tips plz :')

G

Greg Kocal

In order to climb, you have to have a good combination of mechanical ability and game sense. Yea, aiming is important but it doesn't mean jack shit if you don't know how to position. It doesn't mean jack shit if you don't know when to pull out of fights. It doesn't mean jack shit if you don't know target prioritization. There's so many factors that play in being a good player and climbing... people just don't understand that.

A

Anissa Martinez

Amen homie

D

Dominic Farmer

Literally preach! Making it out of silver is easy, you just need to focus on yourself and the rest does itself

T

Tiffany Verina Antone

Unless you are stuck in gold right now you can stfu. I can can kill as many as the enemy team as I want but if everyone else isn't with me and helping me hold the point and killing it's not going to work especially if the other team is actually working as a team ad your team mates keep losing connection and acting idiots shooting props and running in circles

M

Matt Ramsden

I

Irina González

Can we pin this to the group or something so everyone will shut up about their rank being as it is becasue of others already

J

Jordan Lineberry

Or you get the jackasses that make multiple accounts so they can trash the newer players

M

Michael Klick

Idk I'm in the top 4% of players on most heroes, with a few falling within top 1000, my Moira is a top 100. I play hard and pretty good a getting the golds, but I'm stuck in mid level diamond. All I do is solo que, I climbed to Masters last season but fell and can't seem to get back there. But I guess it's entirely my fault when the dps can't kill or the tanks aren't aggressive enough.

S

Stephanie Rosado

Lol, tell that to a tank or support main.

B

Beau Popkin

I always go jungle/mid on my Ezreal smurf

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Preach. You are your rank.

S

Shannon Fellows

It's a team game. Sometimes, let me just emphasize, SOMETIMES it is acceptable to blame teammates since it IS a TEAM based game.

K

Kelli Flynn

If you have ever even watch a youtube video briefly about positioning, or even watched a VOD of a pro play. You should be able to get out of silver.

They don't even stand at the choke point or play on the objective. Most of them like playing DPS in which they are not great at. Play the character you kick ass with, and just go on the poin dood.

C

Calvin Leong

Winkay Weng Yee what you need

R

Richard Ryan

Yes because when I almost team kill the entire other side multiple times and finish with over 50 eliminations, and we still lose Because no one tries to get or move the objective while I'm dead...def not their fault...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom