Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm really bummed that only Japan got the secret of mana collection... I guess we're...

J

Jay Miller

I'm really bummed that only Japan got the secret of mana collection... I guess we're not going to get it in the USA? I really wanted to play all 3.

R

Ryne Santos

I picked up a physical copy.. Albeit, Japanese, but I have one.

S

Steven Mabee

Yeah, I think we all wanted it to get localized...it's a bummer

J

Jay Hood

It is a pretty barebones port, so it is apparent Square Enix didn't invest too much into it. So I don't see them investing in localizing the third game just for this Switch port.

J

Jay Miller

I think they would of made more money of thhey made an English version. I never got to finish any of the games and really wanted to this time..

M

Mike Waters

I thought the Switch wasn't region locked. Can the physical version be played on our consoles?

J

Jay Miller

It is region free but if you can read Jappnesse go right ahead and play those awesome games but as I can only read English. I'm out of luck...

M

Mike Waters

I can read it to an extent, and there are times when not being able to understand it fully hasn't stopped me. I may wait until the price goes down before I import it, though.

L

Logan Dorman

If you've played them before the Japanese shouldn't hinder you too much.

D

Drew Holton

Import it

C

Cole Cook

japanesse account.

M

Matt Evertson

Google translate camera mode.

S

Spencer Miller

Probably not. They'd need to translate the third one entirely since it never came out of Japan before. I think they were just hoping for a simple port with little effort to keep the switch going until the next game hit.

K

Kevin Malaugh

I'm disappointed, bummed in UK means something slightly different

J

James Buckley

I picked up Children of Mana a few days ago for DS. Was only $15. I'm having a blast. Haven't played a mana game since SoM dropped on SNES.

J

Jay Miller

Me and my wife are just going to get a gpd xd and load all the mana roms on it. I know secret of mana 2 was done by fans in English anyway.

J

Jason Cameron

Import it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom