Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I'm looking to get a new display and vidya card. Do y'all have a recommendation? I'm...

M

Matthew Trevino

I'm looking to get a new display and vidya card. Do y'all have a recommendation? I'm currently running a GTX 970 with MultiSync PA272w

R

Randy Salzwedel Jr

Right now is the worst time to upgrade a gpu. Due to memory shortages they can cost up to almost double what their mrsp price is.

A

Andrew Mahaney

I agree with what Randy said regarding gpus. It would also be nice to know what kinda price range u want. If $ is no object, get a titan, doubt miners are snapping those up. I'd personally wait a little, see what the 2070 and 2080 bring to the table, and if gpus start to drop in price. As for a display? High refresh rate. I personally use an Asus ROG Swift PG279Q, which is a 27 inch 1440p 165hz refresh rate monitor. The most important part is high refresh, as I said. Idk if i could do anything less than like, 100-120 minimum

M

Matthew Trevino

I'd like to stay under 1k for both gpu/display. The game runs fine for me as well as a few others right now. I'm mainly looking at displays right now.

A

Andrew Mahaney

Mine was a little bit on the pricier side, not gonna lie. Around $700-800 if i remember correctly. Its a bit overkill tbh tho, i cant hit 165fps unless i tank the settings, or am playing counter strike or league of legends. Id go for a 120hz gsync. 1440p might be a little much for ur current card, and 1080p would leave u a little more room for a gpu

A

Andrew Mahaney

All 3 of those are pretty good options

M

Meng Wang

Get a 1080 Ti with a Dell-S2417DG

H

Hamlet Simonyan

GPU prices are off the
Charts bro cuz everyone
Is buying them for mining bitcoins I also wss going to buy an upgrade but to much at the moment

R

Randy Salzwedel Jr

Get this monitor and wait for prices to come down for a new gpu or see if you can come across a good deal on a used 980ti.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Alejandro Soto

not really much of a need to upgrade from a 970 unless you're looking for consistent 144hz 1080p/1440p. at 60hz, the 970 is more than enough

J

James Blair

Just buy a gpu from a uk seller. Still the same low prices

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom