Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Im looking for a slightly boosted rag server in US with a large friendly population...

A

Andrew Sexauer

Im looking for a slightly boosted rag server in US with a large friendly population good ping

A

Anthony Guldin

The adventures of Ark is a good one gets nearly filled on the weekend

A

Andrew Sexauer

ty is it pc ?

A

Alexx Weber

B

Brandon Sebek

server = chiraq
unofficialPC Ragnarok session NITRADO - 50 Slots
20x, insta tame, fast breeding, boosted drops, abbaration Dino's, PVP, LVL 300 PLAYERS, infinite weight, Tek unlocked

A

Ammy Danielle Hill

Right here!!! Check us out!

WAR ZONE PVP CLUSTER!!

We keep it bloody in the WZ,we want your tribe big,well defended and agressive! We host daily events and allow you to choose your prizes so as to provide you what you need to be competitive

We put an emphasis on organized and scheduled PvP so you can expect to enjoy all your hard work.Offline raid protection through the week, We remove O.R.P. for the "bloody weekend"

4 servers in the cluster with plenty of places to build!
Server names:
WAR ZONE (RAGNAROK)
WAR ZONE ISL (The Island)
WAR ZONE CENTER (The Center)
WAR ZONE ABERRATION

FEATURING:Daily Events
Indoor PvP arena
Outdoor PvP arena
Death Maze
FREE ADMIN HOSTED BOSS FIGHTS
Naval warfare arena
Fishing Dock
Server store & currency
THIS is an adult 18+ community with a zero tolerance policy on whining
Password protected so no random trolls
Lots of tribes recruiting in server

There are not many rules in the WZ,but the community has a unique way of dealing with folks who demonstrate a lack of class and or sportsmanship.pick on small tribes and fresh spawns you expect to be hunted to extinction.

Don't get me wrong,We have some extremely talented PVP players in server and most of us are downright bloodthirsty savages,I'm simply saying you will have the chance to build up and we all believe in online PVP.

You can expect to be REWARDED HEAVILY for being a loyal WZ player or recruiting new players and tribemembers.

WZ will NOT CHANGE OR WIPE.The servers are prepaid and will not shut down prematurely

For admission and more details check out our FB community.

YOU MUST SIGN PINNED POST FOR THE PW

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

In closing.....That's what I'm offering,a community! This is more than just a cluster of servers,we are attempting to break the mold of ark's "salty pvp" and give folks a chance to have fun for an extended period of time. JOIN US!

E

Earl McCurdy

R

Richard Te Naera Marsters

Come check us out m8

N

Nigel White

Check our new server mate: Ark Evolved!!!!!claim your level 200 Wyvern as a starter.
Community centres with starter packs, gladiator arena with regular events and wars which include high level tames and armour as prizes, treasure hunts, community Dino traps and more!!!!
Check the fb group for all the info. Hope to see you on there.

A

Amanda Germain

B

Brandon Nordberg

New nitrado hosted pvp server just went up 4 days ago stats are still being worked on i am not host but i am the only admin the server has 11x gathering and insta tame fast breeding starter pack is smithy and fabricator and flyer of you’re choice map is rag
Server name divided nations
Admin LAUS eclipse
Host MoneyKingMonk3y
Msg me or add me for more info

B

Bogard FaReal

Want to tame aberration dinos and glide around the map without being clustered with aberration??? YES, my aberration engrams ARE CRAFTABLE no drops needed only level requirements Come be apart of a new, growing Ragnarok community where you will get an official server play style with a boost where it matters! Have the dlc? Good we are clustered with Aberration also.

Come Join
"WARLORDS ABERRATION ON RAG" or "WARLORDS 24/7 ABERRATION CLUSTER"
servers and have...

-180 Max Level Player
-150+Dino Lvl
-2xStam
-2xOxygen
-5xWeight
-2xFortitude
-8xEXP
-6xHarvest
-8xTaming
-0.7xMating
-20xHatching
-80×Maturation
-Baby Food Consumption Slightly Raised
-100% Imprinting
-10xRecipe Multiplier
-2xRecipe Effectiveness
-2xDrops
-2xFishing
-3xCrop Grow
-Turret Limit Raised
-30k Structure Limit
-350 Dino limit
-OfflineRaidProtection
Monday-Thursday
-Arena Battles With Prizes
-Boss Battles

Wanna Raid But Not Sure Who To Hit??? Raiding The Admin Will NEVER be punished And ANY/ALL Loot Received Is All Yours!!! Think You Got What It Takes To Hit an Admin???

Plus Mini Raid Basses With Tek And More Inside

Get Starter Packs:
Full Metal Gear, A Grinding Tame (ank ect), A Quetz and A Small Carnivore (Saber/DireWolf/Caro etc.

It Is A 35 Slot Server On Rag & 20 Slot On Aberration But I Will Glady Bump It Once Population Grows. Really Want This Server To Be About The Players So Any Ideas To Better The Community Are ALWAYS Accepted/Appreciated. Hope To See Ya There N Happy Arkin ✌

J

Jaelynn Wilson

If your looking for a fun PvPve server with custom drops, slightly boosted and higher wild animal levels I've got ya! clustered with ragnarok and abboration. starters are available and if u have any questions message me and I'll get ya set up!

J

Jessica Martin

ANDREW THIS IS THE CLUSTER FOR YOU DUDE!!!

Search Alpha Ark in the server listings

Long running, with a Really Active community. Filled with great people and awesome admins! Check us out!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom