Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Im looking for a pvp boosted server to play on with offline damage protection and some...

A

Alex Gilleland

Im looking for a pvp boosted server to play on with offline damage protection and some more mature people that me and my fiance could team up with preferably on the island or ragnarok

A

Alexis McLeod

I'd like to invite all of the PVP players out there to come chill with us on Ataraxia!

Here's a few things about us..

-> We run a 50 Slot Nitrado!
-> We have Ragnarok, and will be adding The Island, Scorched, and Abberation next month!
-> We have ZERO raid rules!
-> Our stats are slightly boosted so you won't get burned out quickly - 3x XP/Gather, 4x Tame, 5x Mature.
-> Player Tribe Limit is 7!
-> Our admin team plays PVE! You don't have to worry about unfair admin abuse - we're here for our players!
-> We are building a House of Starters, an underwater raid/maze runner event tower, and more, both by our admins and our players!
-> We accept ALL players here! We only ask that you are aware of the few rules we've created, and that everyone is treated with respect!

We have a Discord chat and a donor page, if you'd like to help fund our server!

Hope to see you around!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Blake Perez

Map is Rag. No orp but the settings favor defense. Weekend only structure damage. Clustering with abberation once released.

J

Joshua Goodin

relyingcelery11

B

Blake Trawick

We got you join ApolloArk Pvp ORP rag server the admin is very nice bring friends events and store is on the bridge in oasis a lot of mature people play it....

J

Justin Burns

Nuka World on PC Session it’s boosted and get a great starter and the starter consist of any land animal except gigas and u get a indi forge and chem bench and gear and there will be rules in the server that u will be told once u join it’s fun and needs to rebuild server I hope u have fun if u join

K

Ketsia Gilbert

J

Jessi Lee

^ Deon Van Den Bos?

D

Danny Atkinson

A

Alex Gilleland

Thanks everyone you guys are giving me some great choices

C

Cesar Alejandro Acuna

Hello, Welcome to Omega Raganrok a PVPVE server that keeps most stats slightly boosted to make it feel like a offcial server.
•No admin abuse we play like you! Starting from the bottom and enjoying the grind! Friendly admins!
•We have a 48 hour white flag rule for fresh spwans.
•No Starter packs!
•We are open for ideas and discussions for stat changes but know we will decline if we think it won'tbe good for our server.
•Only a 10 slot Pc rented server if it grows we will up the slots.
☆NO TROLLING or KILLING PASSIVE TAMES WILL BE KICKED IF RULES ARE BROKEN
☆If interested message admin Rick or Admin Cesar for server password.
☆PLEASE DO NOT SHARE PASSWORD IF A FRIEND WANTS THE PASSWORD TELL HIM TO MESSAGE A ADMIN.

☆Stats bosted listed below:
Xp multiplier: 3.0
Taming: 4.0
Harvest:4.0
Mating time: .020
Egg hatch: 60
Crop growth: 48
Crop decay: 3.0
Baby mature: 50
Baby cuddle interval: .02
Baby cuddle grace period: 20
Dino add level weight stat: 3.0
Player add level health stat: 2.0
Player add level weight stat: 2.0
Player add level crafting speed: 2.5
Player add level fortitude: 2.0

B

Blake Trawick

My friends and I need nice friendly people to join pvp boosted rag server and have friendly raids and battles explore caves and you don't have to worry about turrets and buildings and just have fun and agree to defend your base or attack somebody what happened to that kinda ark.....The server is a nitrado server it is ApolloArk Pvp 10x boosted starter pack included....

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom