Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Im Looking for a nitrado RP server pvp, on Rag Prime+ with ways to get aberration...

S

Shyaire Turner

Im Looking for a nitrado RP server pvp, on Rag Prime+ with ways to get aberration creatures. Starters aren't necessary but welcomed. Love to pvp in role play fashion. Also boosted but not crazy, normally solo. If have anything like this pm me.

L

Lee Shulzitski

im down shy

A

Aisling Nolan

Have everything your looking for but on the centre map, pm me if you guys are interested:)

S

Shane Lynch

I'm on one that will be releasing tommorow on ragnarok, Abberation creatures will be buyable with currency

C

Cruz Fernandez

Look up poise on unaficial great server

P

Patrick Mrtin

Go check out our FB page GameofThrones ARK-Xbox. It's a active rp server and you can be aberration tames from the admin or other players.

C

Cruz Fernandez

U need a clan?

J

Jess Poole

Everything but the pvp, it's set to pvp so we can do events easily. Aberration dinos spawn on the map and you can tame and breed them, you can buy aberration items or find them in drops, there are daily quests, a continuing storyline, and pvp events. I'm actually looking for someone to run a brawlers bar.

S

Sparing Odin

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Sparing Odin

My server is currently re-building on a nitrado. We will have some aberration creatures available inside the server, and in the server's own version of Aberration all on the Ragnarok map. Message "SparingOdin7911" if interested.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom