Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I'm looki my for a pvepvp server boosted stats some rules maybe role-playing to pev...

D

David Martindale

I'm looki my for a pvepvp server boosted stats some rules maybe role-playing to pev will suffice I'm ok with wyvern limits but not only 4 or something like that

L

Liza Pennell

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Austin Harvey

18++++ ONLY
Hello,
welcome to ALPHA ARK. This is a mature semi serious RP PVPPVE US player dedicated server. ALPHA ARK is devoted to those that wish to enjoy their survival experience free from admin abuse, feeling like it's a full time job, and in the absence of all of the usual dirt bags.
Alpha Ark is a mature environment that runs PvE Mon-Fri and PvP Sat&Sun. Map is Ragnarok We operate on a zero tolerance policy, if you raid Bob on Tuesday, you will be banned by Wednesday.

Role Play.)
The map will be broken down into territories. Each territory will elect a "Noble tribe" that will govern their territory, as well as handle diplomacy with other territories. Noble tribes will help its underling tribes, as well as set territory "taxes" and laws. Noble Tribes can be Forcefully removed from leadership by entire territory if the tribes feel they have a Noble that would better serve their territory.

Moving.)
Tribes may move to/ transfer territories whenever desired although they must notify the nobles of the territory they are leaving and the nobles of the territory there are joining.

Basic rules.)

1.) No Behemoth walls incapsulatin THAT MEANS NO SURROUNDING YOUR BASE IN GATES. All walls must be within 5 walls tall, with decorations.
2.) No bronto's they lag/crash servers.
3.)No building on resources or obelisk's.
4.)no complete base wiping, only kill and destroy what's necessary to raid the base.
5.)no building In resource caves// blocking caves.
6.)north American players only, foreign players cause server issues.
7.)If a rule violation occurs approach admins with evidence such as a screenshot.
8 )No Griefing.

A

Austin Harvey

This is my buddies server we need more people to start playing. You get some starters and I'll give you a wyvern and some other things if you decide to build your base in my area

D

David Martindale

What's the set of the role play

D

David Martindale

Also GT

N

Natasha Gilbert

Check ours out, sounds perfect for you

~~•Ascension Circus•~~

Looking for a slightly boosted pvp (with pve locations) Ragnarok RP server? Look no further! Loads of amazing base locations still untouched, along with the vast majority of the map. Small starter pack upon reaching level 20 (metal tools, 150 equus, plus an adorable otter!) and lots of friendly, helpful people too

We have a Kingdom forming also - definitely something worth checking out!

Sound good? Check out our Facebook page and have a little read of the rules, then jump on in!

RAGNAROK
X3 Taming
X2 Player XP
X2.2 Player Harvest
X3.5 Dino Harvest
X2 Breeding/Egg Hatch/Maturing
Slightly boosted character attribute stats
Host details: Dedicated Xbox One S with wired connection to FibreOp Modem 300/100 mbps only used for Ark. Quick turnarounds outages/admin service

GT AscensionCircus

A

Austin Harvey

Kind of medieval. We have 2 noble tribes as of right now and we are trying to get more people to join so we can split up the map farther. As a noble tribe you have to build a castle (can function as your base) and we are in the process of building an arena kind of like a coliseum during the week pve events. Since we do pvp from Friday night at 11pm eastern time to Sunday night 11pm. The GT is ALPHAARKWORLD

A

Austin Harvey

If you can't add that, add me x11AR3S11x and I will add you when I get done work

A

Austin Harvey

Feel free to bring friends to join your tribe or make their own!

D

David Martindale

Austin I'll take u up on the offer of sent u an friend request to the seond gt but for some reason the first one wouldn't come up

A

Austin Harvey

Ok and when you get on we request that your in game name is similar or is your GT

D

David Martindale

I normally have it as REX it's been my regular forever but my gt is platypus 367

D

David Martindale

Tried to get on. No available way

D

David Janson

We are currently looking for dedicated, frequently online ark players to come and settle into our server! Become part of the community that is tightly knit and all share the PvP calling us in the night.

Northmen of Ark is a North American Server. We have decided to set up a dedicated server as my friends and I grew increasingly tired of abusive admins and abusive official server alphas. This server is expected to be a mild friendly server with respect to fellow players while still realizing that the survival/killing aspect is still there. The stats are boosted generously as I recognize that people including myself work many hours a week and do not want to spend 10 hours trying to tame and harvest resources and would like to make reasonably quick progress in leveling, building, and taming.

With your help and participation we can make this server the best out there, so send a request and please join and stay in on the fun!

Server Name: Northmen of Ark
Hours of operation: 24/7
Map: Ragnarok
Game type: PVPVE

Rules

1. Don't talk about Fight Club
2. There are no rules
3. No Admins

Server Stats:

Gathering:10x
Taming: 18x
Hatching: 100x
Maturation:75x

A

Andrea Sanzo

G

Gennifer Lee

Fresh Rag.map. ICED ISLAND ARK

W

Will Henz

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom