P

Paul Mackie

Im Learning to play ana :) any tips?

A

Angelina Jade

Aim good

A

Angelina Jade

Use your sleep defensively and in the middle of enemy abilities and ults if your team sucks and if your team is cooperating sleep high priority targets to take them out of the team fight

A

Angelina Jade

When reinhardt has someone pinned you can sleep the rein before they touch the wall and save your teammate

A

Arun Kumar

Learn to keep track of enemy ults to land that juicy sleep dart, and have a good soldier, genji or rein to nano who knows what he is doing

A

Arun Kumar

Also use that anti nade offensively more

M

Miguel D. Meza

1. Save the Biotic Grenade for 2 things (Cancelling enemy healers, and healing yourself)

2. Aim the Sleep Dart at where they are GOING, not where they ARE.

3. Nano Boost as fast as possible, but do not waste it.

4. Your teammates are not as aware that they have a healer as they would be because there is nothing to tell them a healer is around (No Lucio circle, Mercy health bar, Zen orb, etc) so heal them as they fight, as opposed to when they need it or else they will leave the fight and look for health packs.

5. STAY AS FAR AS POSSIBLE (seriously, Ana does the same damage no matter how far, and she has NO way to escape.

Follow this kind of stuff, look up some pro Ana plays from the Overwatch League and thank you for playing healer! <3

S

Salem Dickenballz

Always Nano Lucio.

N

Nate Smith

Focus reaper. Ana struggles to heal reaper. Focus reaper.

G

Gowtham V Sha

If you have a rein who communicates with you, sleep the enemy when they are close so that the rein can charge them..you can get cheeky kills :p
Also be careful while using nano...i once had a situation where the Mercy in my team ran between me and the soldier i was trying to give the nano to...that was horrible

K

Kirby Brown

Depending on the map I’ll stay in the center of my teammates. I make the most use of my biotic grenade that way. Aggro Ana cannot be underestimated.

N

Nicole Burany

If you have trouble hitting genjis, wait for them to use their double jump, and fire as he begins to descend. Far easier to hit falling targets. ❤

D

Daniel Oh

Go full offense, only use heal grenade to your self. Remember don’t heal anyone, ONLY GO FOR KILLS!

A

Angel Nouget

Nani?!

H

Hayley Lipscomb

Scott Cass

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom