Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Im kinda new to ARK, does anyone have any tips for a newbie?

M

Matthew Baum

Im kinda new to ARK, does anyone have any tips for a newbie?

J

Jeremy Frierson

Gigas are a passive tame

J

Jeanette Jordan

You're welcome to check out my Nitrado Aberration server! All stats are mid-level boosted with high Lvl Dino spawns 300+. Higher Boosted Weight, Taming, Mating, Hatching, Maturing, Harvest (w/ tools) Longer nights, shorter days due to intense solar radiation. One admin regularly on for server maintenance, helping w/ Reaper Queens, taming/painting dinos and starter packs with Jrny Hazard Armor, Jrny Metal Tools, Jrny Pike, Jrny Longneck w/ 50 tranq darts, Jrny fishing pole, GPS plus Asc Climbing Gear. Community Center is at 12Lat/50Long Fertile Lake has industrial forge, cooking pots, grills, smithy's, fabricators and a grinder. Plus a battle arena, a Dino painting area, fishing pond, bank for buying dinosaurs and items. Currency is Red gems for Items, Black pearls for dinosaurs (no large dinos or flyers though). Server name 247BoostAberDarkAngel. I'm the main host Admin, JJDarkAngel84 (Xbox) Nitrado JJAngel84. Weekend events coming soon!

J

JRoy BBop

Learn on SP or PVE. Don’t trust anybody.

C

Chris Okeanus

There is also the wiki which can be very helpful as a reference tool. Tells you about all the dinos, what you need to tame them, how to tame them, the recipes, engrams, ect. Really useful if you're new to the game.

N

Nathan Astin

If it's bigger than u run like hell and if it follows run faster

D

David Snider

same tip i give everyone, the game is going to fucking make you cry for the first few months while you get your bearings

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom