Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm done with quick matches all niggas do is offball sad. I can't even get a win with...

S

Stevon Hubbardy

I'm done with quick matches all niggas do is offball sad. I can't even get a win with Cleveland but can get a win with the warriors smh ass backwards. Never touching quick match unless I play by myself or a friend who's serious playing me smh. Can't have no fun on this game now days.

Q

Quent Marley

Yo suck nigga that’s y

S

Stevon Hubbardy

I'm really not treating tho. Cause it be the main one like yo ass when I'm about to win cheating and shit ‍♂♂

E

Efrain Vera

Get good.

E

Efrain Vera

Watch sam pham on YouTube

K

Kelvin Mcdaniel Sr.

Shyt hit me up I'll play ya bro kaliwood513

S

Stevon Hubbardy

L‍♂♂ nada Efrain Vera

M

Michael Osaro Odabi

Maybe you are just trash. lol

S

Stevon Hubbardy

kevin McDaniel sr imma add you watch out for the add

S

Stevon Hubbardy

Micheal Michael Osaro Odabi maybe you just stupid. ‍♂

S

Stevon Hubbardy

I might have to just go ahead and delete this cause y'all definition of trash is way different than mines and if I was a streamer. You pompous idioits would see that I play fair every fucking game. I don't do to much for the win. I don't try hard I play smart and consistent

E

Elijah Rodriguez

Ps4 ? Anyone wanna run an online quick match ain't did one ina hot ass minue

M

Miguel Alvarez

I’m 32 and 1 only used warriors once I think the rest with the lakers ‍♂

L

Lucas McStacy

How you so garbage you can't score against the computer? Maybe you should practice in mygm

K

Kelvin Mcdaniel Sr.

2k16 doe

A

Adrian Williams

No your just trash off ball defense or not ...so basically you can't beat the CPU one on one

D

Dee Andrae

Yea it kills me when people complain about off ball. Im like dude u cant beat the cpu AI. Onball off ball your job is to score not cry about the defense

S

Stevon Hubbardy

Ayeeeeeeeee aye aye. Stfu. Y'all know damn well CPU be on that cheating ass shit so stfu

A

Amani Johnson

U got to be really trash to be 0-9 With the cavs its really no excuse

H

Harold Gqgrizzygraw Bundrent

You fam

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom