Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm conflicted, I love physical games so I can have the freedom of trading in if the...

T

Tyler Mauer

I'm conflicted, I love physical games so I can have the freedom of trading in if the game isn't good or I never play it down the road. But digital allows for me to immediately switch games without getting off the couch...

J

Jay Ybarra

Flip a coin

R

Robert Harvey

Digital. Every physical game i have I regret each time i go to change games and forget

J

Jermaul W

Lazyness is the death of humans.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Yup I feel that too

K

Kirk Nelson

Why would you ever sell any game?

M

Michael Press

Digital for fighting, racing and puzzle games, and physical for adventure games with big file sizes I'll probably play once. And physical for games down the road when you are buying them used/cheap

V

Victor Brooklyn Powell

Been digital since 2012

H

Hardeep Kaur

Buy physical, don't like it then trade it in. Then buy it digital? It's hassle but it could work ✌

K

Kenny Kuang

Me too. I even bought a 256gig micro sd card but I have to buy physicals because of my 2 Switch. I love the fact that you don't have to carry game cards around. I remember many times I wish I have this game while outside but I don't have it.

N

Nathan Robb

I get excited when I switch games, so I'm happy to pop up and whip one out. and half of the time I'm using handheld mode so I'm already right next to my console. Plus I love people's reactions when I take my switch somewhere and they see what the physical cartridges look like

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom