Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm actually kinda glad Mercy is getting nerfed. I hate how people think having her on...

M

Mina Davis

I'm actually kinda glad Mercy is getting nerfed. I hate how people think having her on the team is a guaranteed win.

ع

عبدالحكيم الفرجاني

kill yourself

B

Beau Popkin

It's not tho.

N

Norman Dawson

Didnt realize anyone thought that lol

D

Debra Phillips

If mercy was the carry then no more guys would want to play her XD

A

Aliyah Kingswood

she's boring af too, let blondie rot in hell.

D

DeMaurier TriggerGod Johnson

Nope

J

John Flanagan

Who thinks having mercy is a guaranteed win lmao? First I've had heard that one before LOL

L

Lin Galini

Hahah! Ok!

B

Brandon Marleau

Straight up the best thing about this nerf for me is going to be people no longer forcing me to play mercy instead of Moira or Ana because of how much they seem to think she's absolutely needed.

E

Emily Dali

It's not tho. Mercy doesn't guarantee anything

M

Miguel Angel Opazo Arancibia

The team with 2 healers, one of them a Mercy always wins.

C

Chhristopher Tozetti

Same!!!!! I actually loved her nerf where she couldn't Rez the whole fucking team and win the game and potg just by hideing in a fucking corner, I didn't like the road hog nerf tho

J

Joshua Taylor

this will cripple her tho

A

Adrian Sampani

Weird not all mercys a guaranteed game winner ... we won a game where there are 3 snipers 1 offense and 2 tanks...

D

David Goulet

It is fooling to pass 8 vs 6, mercy is busted end of story.

C

Chaz Olc Martin

She's the most proficient healer in the game, nerf or not. Other healers really can't keep up like she does, unless their team is super good at not taking damage.

C

Chaz Olc Martin

So mercy might be boring, but unless they're gonna make other healers suck less at healing, they're just ruining the role. Could you imagine having a Zen as your healer? Good luck

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom