Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch (ignore this question if u heard or seen it already..) If a game is bought on the...

P

Peou Richard Kovit

(ignore this question if u heard or seen it already..) If a game is bought on the nintendo eshop store and installed in the built-in storage space on the switch unit, is it possible to reinstall the game in the external micro sd card like using steam store ? in the near future despite losing the save file data (which i don't mind)

P

Paul Vaughn Jones

From what i understand at this point in time. No it is not possible.

P

Paul Vaughn Jones

But this says you can

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Tony Billingsley

Insert the Sd card, delete the game(game saves still there), redownload game to Sd card which it does automatically. This is my understanding. Haven't done it personally. You don't actually transfer the game. You re download it. But supposed to keep your save files.

L

Luis Elias Castro

Saves data is stored on internal drive and you have to delete the games from internal drive insert memory card it will tell you to update system which it reconfigure where to store the game data then redownload the game which should go to memory you can also change where your screen shots go to in the settings menu

D

Dustin Hudson

I upgraded from a small capacity MicroSD to a larger capacity one, did the uninstall / re-download option and retained all save files, etc... successfully. No loss.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom