Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 If your playing single player do you have multiple bases or just one that you run out...

J

Jesse Lee Conn

If your playing single player do you have multiple bases or just one that you run out of? Ive put thought into building multiple large bases around the map but im concerned with upkeep like dinos etc. Any thoughts? Plus whats your favorite thing to do? Im a builder at heart. Love it but something about taming that high lvl dino an breeding catches my interest. Any thoughts?

L

Logan Moore

I play solo and I have a main base with random purlovias/vaults aroud the map and I love breeding

P

Patrick Daniel Nikolic

I don't have patience to build a base as it is haha. I absolutely love taming and breeding. I get so much happiness and feel accomplished

Z

Zach Johnson

I have a main base and several outpost spreading through out the map. And i love breeding and then taking the imprints out across the map and leveling them up

N

Nick Baldoni

In SP i only practice building i don't see the point in taming

R

Richard Patterson

a great tame

J

Justin MacDonald

I'm setting up a main dino camo, I've got a mining camp set up on a mountain. Plan on setting one up in the north area as well

D

Draven Hicks

If your not on official, why bother doing shit hardcore ? Forcetame your dino's, build as many bases as you want. Just edit your settings so that nothing dies from starvation.

T

Tim Bell

my main bace is a castle in the redwoods "my fave place too live on any map" then i build watch towers around the map. my towers have all the somple things like a bed, smithy and morter and pestal with forge and storage for a few sets of armor and weapons. thay are 4 foundations and 5 floors with trap doors and ladders with just enough room too land a tara or argy on the top.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom