Contact advertising [email protected]

If you were doing a duel loop build would you go both loops the same color or would...

T

Tim Woodworth

If you were doing a duel loop build would you go both loops the same color or would you go different color for each loop? I already bought green and blue coolant but now I’m thinking I would be better off with one color?

K

Kevin Kusik

I would personally do two colors so if one loop started leaking I could tell which one it was

T

Tim Woodworth

It’s also ek brand of coolant. What’s the best coolant to use would this be fine?

T

Tim Woodworth

I seen reviews of people saying the coolant broke down and clogged the loop. Also seen other reviews saying they fixed it a long time ago.

T

Tim Woodworth

The water loop is by far the most complete part of a pc build

T

Tim Woodworth

Complex *

S

Stephen Steinlein

Most loops tend to be complex. Moreso with dual loops.

Opaque fluids have a tendency to have particulates congeal, sometimes clogging microfins. Others stain tubing and reservoirs. I stick to dyes, mostly.

To answer your initial question, it depends on the theme of the build. Clear and a color looks good in some respects, orange and purple in another. What is your color scheme?

T

Tim Woodworth

Everything is black and grey with rgb. Was thinking blue and green coolant with Uv case lighting and then tinker with rgb. Maybe blue and white or purple? Idk. This is my setup so far. Waiting for an order from ek and a 1080ti

S

Stephen Steinlein

K.I.S.S.

Dual might be a bit much for this. Your cooling requirements could be handled by a single loop.

But... sticking with the theme, an opaque black for CPU loop and clear for GPU would be pretty neat.

Opaque black and opaque gray wouldnt be bad, especially with chrome fittings.

Or UV yellow and UV Green.

But always a fan of clear on clear with black or white fittings.

T

Tim Woodworth

Something like this but with uv instead

S

Stephen Steinlein

Thats an inwin 909. Much bigger than a Mastercase 5.

T

Tim Woodworth

My case is huge it’s a full atx. Thermaltake view 71tg

T

Tim Woodworth

I already ordered two 360 mm radiators two 140 Evo D5 pumps

T

Tim Woodworth

I know it’s overkill but that’s exactly what I wanted. I could have cooled the system on one radiator

S

Stephen Steinlein

Sorry, just looked like an MC5 from the inside.

Are you going to SLI 1080ti?

M

Marc Wolfe

I wouldn't go duel loop at all. People only do it because the word duel is cool.

R

Ryan Bloch

Two different colors

R

Ryan Bloch

Doing a dual Loop is entirely aesthetic

T

Tim Woodworth

I think you get lower temps having big rads dedicated

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom