Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch If you want the most compact and versatile dock for all your USB-C devices check out...

C

Carlos Silva

If you want the most compact and versatile dock for all your USB-C devices check out this HDMI Hub called Switch-Con. Its already passed 5x its goal with 27 days to go.

A

Austin Walter Oberlander

Definitely one I'd like to keep an eye on.
Occasionally questionable grammar in places of their page makes me do a double take.

A

Aaron Corns

Im not sure you should lay your Switch flat on its back like that, at least for heavy gaming. Those holes on the back near the bottom need air flow for the fan that pushes out the top. At least that's what I've been told.

B

Basil Miranda

I'll stick with the dock.

E

Eric Pina

And tomorrow nyco releases a hub lol

D

Deven Blake

That looks like a scam but okay.

G

Gabriel Garcia

it says it prevents over heat but int the way they put the switch on the table that actually blocks the vents on the back of the device causing more overheat so you need to put the switch with the screen face down to avoid that.

P

Patrick Michael Mckinney

Nice I have a switch and the s8+

R

Roger Blankenship

nyko has one coming out soon...not the first

J

Jason Chud Grinder Hagan

I'll wait for the Nyko one... They've at least brought stuff to market before...

D

Derek Johnson

$70 is too much for one that doesn't come with a charger or hdmi cable.

D

Dexter Wilson Galang

If only it was 39 instead of 60.

A

Andrew Wolarik

You can't play breath of the wild with only one joy con.

D

Dexter Wilson Galang

N

Nathan Taylor Diamond

$70 for a USB hub...

N

Nathan Taylor Diamond

I spent $20 less and bought a masterful portable power bank.

J

Jason Chud Grinder Hagan

Give it time. This space will be filled with <$25 'mini docks' in no time.

J

Jason Chud Grinder Hagan

And it will probably be by the time this kickstarter company gets their engineering prototypes back from shenzhen.

J

Justin Anderson

Nah, I'll sick with the dock. Seems shaddy, I'm not trusting these kickstarter or indiegogo campaigns.

C

Carlos Silva

Looks like it hit 6X the goal and 26 days to go. It's crossing into that territory where the fulfillment will be more than they can handle so I hope they have a manufacturer to manage it appropriately.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom