Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch If you had to choose between DOOM and Skyrim, what would you choose and why?

• Thread starter Lazaro Valdes Valdes
  • Start date
N

Nikolaj Grundtvig

Skyrim

D

David Arkema

Doom, because 1) don't have a lot of time 2) my little brother got Skyrim and I wasn't hugely impressed 3) just wanted a real shooter (unlike Splatoon) just like MK8 and Gear.club

J

Janez Krnc

whichever you havent played yet. But if you've played none, id go with doom probably

E

Elijah Thorn

Skyrim because its my favourite game ever

M

Mateusz Kaczmarczyk

Skyrim, best game ever

E

Eric Sellers

Skyrim, because adventures like that have more replay value to them.
You can literally replay them forever and still have different adventures almost every time.
With Doom?
Most of the replay value, past the single player, is in the online multiplayer, which won't be around forever.

C

Chris Caylor

Doom.

L

Luke Bortner

Splatoon

P

Patrick Burnett

DOOM. But only because I'm biased lol. I grew up with Doom. First time I played it was on the SNES, and my love for the series escalated from there. Not saying Skyrim isn't a great pick, because it really is. DOOM just holds a special place in my life.

G

Gabriel Seda

Skyrim has a hilarious amount of gameplay in it. People can put in literally put in over a 1000 hours.

F

Finn Withers

DOOM. I like actually good, well-made games.

B

Brian Collens

Will buy doom evently but stick to skyrim for now it was much cheaper for me

K

Kelvin Case

Skyrim because Doom is a load of rubbish

E

Eric Nowak

Doom because I'm a horror fan and Skyrim has been milked to death already. As much as I liked playing it the first few times, I'm just bored of it now.

C

Chris Kreul

Skyrim fuck doom

J

Jason Cameron

Skyrim, because there are many ways to play and it is a much bigger game

D

Dale Mitchell

If you have the time to put into it, Skyrim. If not, DOOM is a great quick fix of gaming that doesn't ask for a commitment...

A

Adrian Harper

Skyrim and La Noire

R

Ryan Murray

I'd choose skyrim, but on PC. Much easier to mod than console (which I don't think Switch is getting anyway). If you don't care about modding, then I see no reason not to get it on switch.

N

Naoki Akiyama

Skyrim

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom