Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch If anyone is interested Amazon has a discount on the Nintendo Switch official dock

C

Christian Torres

If anyone is interested Amazon has a discount on the Nintendo Switch official dock

B

Brandon Myers

Still not cheap enough. I’d be more comfortable at like $30 bucks which will prolly never happen or will down the road when enough people break their switches outside of warranty and there becomes a surplus of the docks (unlikely scenario, I know) or is it unlikely....???

G

Greg Maniha

$10 discount off retail. I'm all set with my dock accommodations but if I needed one I'd be ordering it right now

J

Jonathan DeSira

There’s way cheaper options out there.

K

Kyle MacDonald

My friend just got a dock and put the Nintendo guts in it then popped the whole thing on a laptop cooling pad.

C

Christian Torres

I'm just trying to inform if anyone wanted one...

B

Brian Nguyen

Decent deal, considering a replacement power adapter alone can cost around $20 (USB-C cable and power delivery compatible wall charger). I will opt for the official dock rather than a non licensed accessory. The dock is just convenient for going from one room to another and just inserting it in without hassle.

K

Kono Desu Watashi Ni

$60 at Walmart

J

Joe McGowen

It comes with the switch lol.

S

Spearman Trado

I thought switches came with the Dock. Mine did anyways ‍♂

J

Janez Krnc

No way i'm paying so much for the dock.....
you can get a quality pocket dock for less than 30 bucks!

R

Richard Waring

I found an off brand one for about $40 because I have 2 rooms I like to play in so it gives me the ability to play in Multiple Rooms.. Xbox and PS player have a hard time understanding that.. Their Systems are kinda like.... Landlines... lol

J

Joseph Loveland

Nice but two is my limit. It is convenient being able to hop between TVs at home or the monitor at the office.

M

Matt Shawdee

I honestly dont see the point of purchasing multiple docks. All i did was purchase a cpl extra ac adapters and a cpl hdmi cables and good to go in three rooms. Just unplug the two cables move the dock into another rm and plug it in.

Now i do see it as a good idea if u have it monted in same way.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom