Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I would love to welcome all OVER THE AGE OF 18 to our RolePlay, Nitrado 32 slot...

D

Dillion Kegley

I would love to welcome all OVER THE AGE OF 18 to our RolePlay, Nitrado 32 slot Ragnarok clustered with a 20 slot Aberration, PVE server with PVP based events! PVP is also allowed in approved RP situations as well. We plan to cluster The island map soon. This server community has been open and active with the same server owner for over a year now. We are now on a Nitrado Unofficial PC servers called TheRealMedievalRP18+ where we have separated into 5 Kingdoms with Kings and queens plus admin lands for Events. We strongly encourage our members to run their own RP/PVP/PVE events and join in on admin events to have some fun with the community. We also have a currency in the server called Berry bush seeds (AKA: BBS) We hold several events through out each week and we also hold auctions where admins and players auction off dinos and blind boxes. We have so many fun events to help you win more bbs to spend in the Economy. If you are interested in becoming a member or just trying out the server please be sure to join our page. Upon approval you should read our Rules before posting. Then you must post accordingly. We also give out starter birds, GPS, scissors and 1500 starter bbs once you find your way to the starter house. Upon joining feel free to ask for an admin. (This is not a server for hardcore PVPers/ Structure damage is disabled Taming is at 3 and Gathering is at 2 and max wild dino lvl is 300.) For any more questions please feel free to pm me or comment below.

SERVER IS PASSWORD PROTECTED!! PLEASE PM ME AFTER POSTING TO RETRIEVE THE PW.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom