Contact advertising [email protected]

I will literally legit pay whoever can help with this and provide a working solution...

C

Clement PanPan

install a new hard drive, install windows on it, make the old hard drive as a secondary drive and copy files from it if possible, if not, well, tough luck....

can you hear it? the cry of a dying hard drive? it's soul slowly slipping away.... The echo of it leaves a man hollow, like an empty corpse after the strike of defeat.... lol

J

Justin Novak

If it's a halfway decent ROG the OS is on a m.2 drive... no hearing a solid state spinning lol

J

Josh Chadwick

Ill try fix it if you want? I had same problem with mine

P

Pratham Khanna

Clean install windows

P

Paul G Smith

clean windows 10 install through usb....wipe whole disk and give it a fresh start!

L

Lindy Jane Williams

I have a Asus ROG laptop
Restart. Hold down delete key to get into bios.
If you have your recover usb/disc, change the boot options to boot off that.
Then that menu Aaron referred to will come up.
Then try the repair.
Try!
But when when that probably doesnt work, do a fresh install of Windows.
Your hdd or ssd wont be dead. Dont worry.
Its just that the Windows updates for the Asus ROG keeps corrupting the boot file
Ive been through this shit at least 8 times

J

Josh Hernandez

Sounds like a bad hdd. If it's within the 1 year warranty asus will replace it for free. Otherwise if u know someone who can install a new hdd and os for you go that route. Retail stores will charge cost of hdd, plus installation fees for os and hard drive

J

Jean Joseph

your mother board is all fucked up

L

Lenard Pinto

If you have another computer, you can download the Windows 10 OS from the Microsoft website...
Load that onto a Flash drive and boot from it.
After that, you can save your data or directly perform a Parallel Re-installation of the OS. Once the OS is back on, you can save your data, then perform a clean OS install.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom