Contact advertising [email protected]

I was thinking about buying COD WWII for my PC. Before I drop sixty bucks(?), I just...

P

Peter Flanagan

I was thinking about buying COD WWII for my PC. Before I drop sixty bucks(?), I just wanted to get anyone's opinion. Is the single player campaign good?
I have seen different prices on Steam for the game, but I don't understand the differences.

Z

Zach Rose

It's a big download like 100gb for me

S

Sean Zimmerman Jr

I liked the campaign. The multiplayer isn’t bad especially if you didn’t like the last couple that came out.

P

Peter Flanagan

Is it really a 100GB download? That's ridiculous. I might have to put that on a mechanical HD.
What about the different purchase prices?

Z

Zach Rose

I think season pass

Z

Zach Rose

It's 2 separate downloads one is the game the other is the multiplayer and I'm pretty sure when I bought it off steam I needed 104 gbs free

S

Shane Wofford

That game sucks more dick than a 26yr old 10th grade teacher at finals.

Z

Zach Rose

I love how they can't make new makes just change the textures on them lol

S

Shane Wofford

Peter Flanagan don’t put a mad emoji cause i gave you my opinion. The game is shit.

K

Khumbolawo Mussa

All the opinions will be super biased based on the current let's bash CoD situation. Just watch some YouTube and decide

Z

Zach Rose

It just feels like cod hit it's high after black ops 2 then started going downhill

P

Peter Flanagan

Well, what specifically don't you like about it!

A

Arnes Elkaz

I heard cod dies really fast on pc, no idea from personal experience though. Might want to keep that in mind too

B

Blake Dalenko

So far I really like the campaign other than a few lag spikes here and there (could be a hardware issue)

B

Blake Dalenko

And the multiplayer so far has been really fun

G

Georgette Webb

Campaign is good. A little short.

S

Shane Wofford

I’m going to apologize for being a douche. It was inappropriate and immature of me to make 90% of the statements that i did. I do not like the game but that does not give me the right to make such offensive comments.

T

Tyler Adams

Campaign is great. Multiplayer for me was a bad experience, but I think it's my hardware limiting me a bit. All in all I think it's a great game, worth the $60.

R

Riley Zappen

Yes amazing

J

Josh Hilts

Bought black ops 1 and 2 and and played the rest with of them with friends and I can honestly say the games are no different from one another just different guns and different maps that honestly could have gotten put in the last game and then the game before that could have had it but the company needs money so they re-release the game with a new story but same multiplayer *which is really what everyone even buys it for so there not left in the past

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom