Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I was all for everyone starting fresh, don't tell me shit like oh you don't know what...

N

Nathan Jones

I was all for everyone starting fresh, don't tell me shit like oh you don't know what it's like to have all your stuff taken. Trust me half of you deserve what's happened and yes I have done all bosses and max lvl. However at this point ark is really pissing me off. Why? Well they are falling for the exact same mistakes they made on beta launch. I was there when the game first came out and they released little to no servers what so ever. So I spam x all day and now they are doing the exact same mistakes but instead I join a server with the most dickheads that only chat shit in the chat and tell everyone about how they are going to be alpha or how they are alpha on the legacy server. Trust me nobody wants to hear it.

So in my opinion ark is getting worse because when it was in early beta when the game just released blue screening was not even a thing. Therefore I can spam x as much as I want to get into your servers and I'll still get in, now I spam x to join your servers and I get blue screened. Not dealing with your shit wildcard fix your full game that you have gone and put on disk for £120

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom