Contact advertising [email protected]

I wanna main Bastion in competitive cause I'm very good at this hero but I don't want...

S

Sam Wolfe

I wanna main Bastion in competitive cause I'm very good at this hero but I don't want people to tilt off the earth.

Bastion is honestly a great hero. His turret is great for disarming tanks like Rein and Orisa of their shields, he takes down opponents fast.

I like to chase Widows by running, jumping then going turret mode mid jump so she can't headshot me, and I can tank her shot with the 20% defense buff, combine that with healing constantly until you get within range to take her out with the recon gun you got a free kill.

Speaking on the recon gun. Its really good. Bastion is pretty much just like soldier only he heals himself rather than dropping an AOE heal, and he becomes a stationary turret instead of sprinting.

I definitely understand Bastion has his flaws. But isnt it true that all heroes has flaws, and that being good at a hero is the ability to play around your weaknesses and utilize your strengths.

His rather bulky healthbar is really great for a mere DPS, if you heal constantly you can survive tons of things no other DPS can. I've walked right out of the middle of Hanzo ults, I've seen Doomfists try as hard as they can to kill me only to get gunned down by my turret, I've seen the fear in a Genji who tries to reflect and then panics when I immediately stop shooting but keep my sights locked on him in anticipation.

What I'm saying is I think people give the poor beep booper a bad rap. Sometimes people are just really good at heroes like Genji, Hanzo, or Widow, and that's okay.

K

Kayla Atkins

I would say go for it and just tell your team that you will switch if its not working out on that match with him so that they dont need to worry.

B

Brandon Bonnell

Check out kolorblind, the best bastion, he damn near one tricks him at top 500 level. If he can make it work that high up you can do

J

Juli Perret

As a tank/heals flex, I love a good Bastion player, don't see why anyone else wouldn't as long as it's working. Especially in low elo where people generally don't know how to deal with him.
You do you, good luck!

Y

Yeti Jones

the key is staying mobile and coming from unexpected places

A

Aadil Saqib

Use him on maps where's he's good.

R

Rudi Indra A

whats your sr?

P

Petr Krejčí

U will be reported manytimes and then u will be matched together with other “I want play what I want” players so u will get hard times in ranked ..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom