Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I took my Switch to work yesterday for the first time (I hate undocking it) and...

G

Gustavo Brito

I took my Switch to work yesterday for the first time (I hate undocking it) and played odyssey during my lunch break. At the end of my shift I went home and FORGOT IT THERE! it was too late to go back, they had already closed... So, long story short, guess who is at work 2 and a half hours early today?

J

Jason James Grubb

Must not laugh at your expense... Must not laugh at your expense.. Must not...
Dammit too late.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Hope you got it back safe and sound !!!

J

Jace Henry

So not only the switch is portal it also makes you look forward to getting to work lol

J

James Kettler

I freak out every time mine is undocked

G

Gabriel Gagnon

Dude this is like my worst nightmare. I constantly check my backpack to make sure it's still there when I undock it I'm paranoid :p

R

Rich Greco

See me, I have a ritual when I dock/undock.

C

Charbel Jubran

What a funny story ! Same thing happen to me yesterday !

B

Brett Watson

Hahahahahaa. If it’s gone then at least you can rest knowing you have to buy it full price again because Nintendo doesn’t believe in Black Friday deals this year.

K

Kyle MacDonald

Was it there?!

G

Gustavo Brito

Yes it is safe and sound lol i held it dearly when we reunited this morning lol played it for like an hour because technically my shift hadn't started yet so it was heartwarming

A

Adam Kontras

This actually gave me anxiety.

C

Charlotte Heide

I don’t think I would have been able to sleep without my Switch baby safe at home

S

Sage Matteson

Dang man mines goes right back in my bag after I jam. You must’ve had a heart attack at first lol.

S

Scott Meinel

This is why mine goes to the register with me (cashier at Walgreens) and on all my breaks and lunch.

J

Julian Peña

Stardew is just about taking it easy. I get it that people wanna take it seriously and get the best output from their farms but I think it's still good for people that just want to relax and just enjoy a game. Golf Story is also good.

R

Ra Chavez

HAHAH Hope ya got it back.

C

Chris Tompkins

I ask legit questions on this forum and the admins dont approve it and this post gets through???

J

John Smith

I bring my backpack and bought that 20 dollar case and store the system in my bag protected

R

Robbie Cooper

can e get a rip in the chat

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom