Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I think the next Switch should be equivalent to the progression from NES to SNES. The...

• Thread starter Gabriel Andres Ramos
  • Start date
G

Gabriel Andres Ramos

I think the next Switch should be equivalent to the progression from NES to SNES.

The SNES in comparison was a more powerful NES with better graphics.

So, what kind of features do you think Nintendo should add to the Switch 2 & what should they call it?

T

Tony Sego

Early bird!!

T

Toby Vetters

Think they should add about four years to when the switch was released

K

Keith Cross

Switch 2??? How about give us chance to enjoy and improve this one

G

Gabriel Andres Ramos

What things would you like to see them do the next go around?

R

Robyn Trinitrotoluene Mcbrayer

it's not like nintendo to do a direct sequel console (except for there portable line), thats for Xbox and Playstation (and when they did the wiiu happened)

M

Michael Joiner

Dang can you give the switch a chance to get out and get good, gosh it just launched in march

J

Jake Wellington

No. They shouldnt update the switch with better hardware. That would be a slap in the face for anyone who buys a switch in the first year

G

Gabriel Andres Ramos

Omg guys, hypothetically for Petes sake!

I love my Switch and hope it has a long and successful life but you aren't the least bit curious as to what innovations might occur with the next generation?

I think its fun to ponder the possibilities of the future.

Am I the only one?

S

Spencer Miller

As much as I want a more powerful switch, I think Nintendo should do something different for their next console. I wasn't too thrilled about the Wii U only because it was too similar to the Wii and the same goes for the 3DS. I'm only just now starting to enjoy my 3DS though but the Wii U I never enjoyed all that much. I liked it but not as much as all the other Nintendo consoles they've come out with

J

Jordan Vgcollector

They should call the next system the "Omni", meaning it does everything. Home console, handheld, TV and entertainment apps etc. I think that'd sound cool

A

Abdul Musaveer

It's still too early to think about all this meanwhile I gonna enjoy my beauty of a switch

J

Jason Evans

Analoge l2/r2 triggers

D

Dicky Holmes

I think you're getting ahead of yourself.

J

Jamie Boyko

I think they should make the switch bigger I own a switch I have legend of Zelda botw but haven't played it yet my nephew is trying to set it up at his house I got the switch 2 weeks ago on my birthday which was June 15th

J

Jesse Osborne

We need to see Switch do everything wiiU did and more before we start talkin about this. Wait like 5 years before you say that again

M

Mark Arthur

Dude the system came out March. It was 6 years between the two systems you reference.

R

Ronny Murrenus

70 in screen. 4k. VR. 3rd party support. Oh wait... thats already a pc

C

Christopher Fleming

Switch U

M

Mike Melliger

I figure the switch will be around for awhile, but Nintendo (like any other company) already has plans for the next system. I'm guessing they'll keep the switch idea combining portable and dock mode, but add more power and optional VR peripheral/add-ons, 4K, better battery, higher speed and durability. The switch is great. They'll just end up making something better. All they need to do is keep making the games we love. 5-6 years from now they can make another great system. I'm sure they'll add more internal memory and boost online capabilities. I love the switch, as is, though.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom