Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I think that I will have to put Mario aside and return to my main Switch love, Breath...

R

Robin Reed

I think that I will have to put Mario aside and return to my main Switch love, Breath of the Wild, now that there is a big new story available.

J

Joey Minatta

Just picked up BOTW and still playing Mario. I want to play Zelda so bad, but don't want to get sucked in and not finish mario....

R

Ryan Thorp

New dlc announced?

K

Kenny Kuang

I have put Mario aside like almost a month ago and went back to BOTW.

L

Lern A Leśon

I sold mine I had to let it go plus a kid was happy in the end

R

Robin Reed

I have now played some of the Champion's Ballad. It's tricky to survive in that situation.

J

Josh Brown

Haha, yeah, agreed. I'm probably going to put another 50 hours into the game now.

B

Brayden Kole

Shout out to the people like me who have owned BOTW for weeks and its still sealed!!! gotta beat a few other games first. Couldnt play cuz i knew it would take so long so i started persona 5 makes sense right

L

Luke Lovelock

I put odyssey down about 2 days after it came out. Almost forgot about

J

Joshua Tripp

It's hard. Prepare for a challenge, and the reward is honestly mediocre

W

William Ryzner

had to sell my copy of the game :( priorities first unfortunately adulting sucks lmao

M

Matt MacDonald

Me with Skyrim. Setting it down to enjoy Champions Ballad. Just started the final Challenge!

R

Robert Gremillion

Skyrim is my current big Switch game, that and Skylanders Imaginators is my big go-back-to. Once Shin Megami Tensei comes out though, thats another matter

R

Robin Reed

Skyrim is out? I have thought of getting that.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom