Contact advertising [email protected]

I think it's impossible to shoot-24 with clubs that go a max of 260 would love to see...

M

Mike Bowen

I think it's impossible to shoot-24 with clubs that go a max of 260 would love to see video proof of their game with standard clubs

C

Christopher Bailey

It's a stretch but possible....I saw a 17 under shot that could a been a 20 under.

S

Scott Lenahan

you have to understand how detailed some players are in this game. I remember playing in game rooms with Dahool (I think that was his name) in Out of Bounds. He knew exactly where to aim on every shot...if his ball would get a kick forward....or if it would stick. Very mathmatical (which I know this game isn't quite the same that way). It was insane how accurate he was. And remember, there are a lot of short cuts in this game, which was something I missed when World Invitational came out. Practice, practice, practice

C

Christopher Bailey

B EMERSON or Mason R

D

David W. Bryant

Get better

M

Mike Bowen

Really 18 holes and they never miss hit?

S

Scott Lenahan

Practice makes perfect I guess.....and I'm nowhere near perfect! lol

J

Jeremy Boyer

enough practice and you too can shoot almost perfect games

M

Mike Bowen

Ok I guess I gotta quit my job lol

M

Mike Bowen

I shot-8

T

Turdfergison Fergison

Obviously I will never be that good but -24? It's way more likely that he is exploiting a glitch or something like that.

J

Jon Lambert

All par 5's reachable in 2 and the 18th is pitch and putt so a perfect round is -23 so not that far fetched for a robot. For the record I was happy with my -15.

A

Andy Barz

I remember the Rabbit da Hool or Dark chamohl..adt..amazing guys .... or altuz with the green hair ... I missed him when he suddenly was not there anymore ... what kind of a we had fun in the tours ...... do you still remember Arctinurus? He played ONLY GF tours .... was always angry if he was not first with his green ball and then has claimed all would cheat .... Wii GF G0 G1 We miss you

M

Mike Laplaunte

You can have video proof and still cheat. I have the Razer Naga mouse. It would be pretty easy for me to program it to always hit a perfect shot for each club.

Once you have that, you could just practice on alt accounts until you figured out exactly where to hit each time. The only variable would be wind.

M

Mike Bowen

Do u mean artevan the quitter

J

Justin Wilcox

Person couldve had a couple shots go their way as well and made eagle on a couple par 3s or 4s. I shot -17 and knowingly left several strokes on the table due to mishits on lack of PI a WH etc.

J

John Gardiner

Me to .. that’s insane ‼

M

Mike Bowen

Guys sitting-24 are only cheating themselves by using gimmick for perfect impact I wish they could can then from tournaments

C

Christopher Bailey

Like if you've got a P.I average over 70% I call bullshoy

B

Brad Gunn

-24 is not cheating, watch a twitch stream of a good Japanese player, 4-5 hole outs each round easily. Ask yourself, do you have optimized gear? Hard wired internet to PS4? A large (>55") TV with game latency correction? A router that optimizes bandwidth for the PS4? A fast internet connection, ideally fiber optic?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom