Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I think i made a weird decision in purchasing a Pro Controller... Ever since i got it...

C

Christian Torres

I think i made a weird decision in purchasing a Pro Controller... Ever since i got it i have a hard time playing in handheld mode and using the joycons individually and with the grip I mean i got it because i read it feels super good which it does and my friends also love it but now my Switch has become mostly 85% docked with the Pro Controller (I was 50/50 now i'm like 85% dock and 15% handheld)

I wanna hear everyone opinion on the matter if anyone feels the same way

(I got it mostly for Splatoon 2, not saying i don't love it)

M

Martin Marc

How does the pro-con compare to a xbox 360/ 1 controller?

L

Leah Contessa Quinto

Same thoughts. I also felt this when I played my 2ds XL again. Damn, I feel uncomfortable when using the Switch on handheld mode now

K

Kahleena Strachan

Same here... I prefer playing it docked with a pro controller... I am about the same .. 85%

J

Jack KH

Docked with pro. May use joycons for some games that don't require too much action or precision. Like a turn based game :)

T

Tim Bogart

Same

R

Renchinbud Badrakh

same here

B

Bekrah T'sion

I also own a Pro Controller and I can’t relate to your circumstance at all. I love playing in handheld mode as the GripCase on my Switch makes it feel as if you are holding a controller.
I do also like the feeling of the Pro Controller but I don’t use it that often. I only use it when I want to lay down in the bed, relax and play.
As far as docked mode is concerned, I have never used it nor do I plan to. If I want to game on the big screen I have my Xbox One, PS4, and PC for that. I purchased the Switch for the portability aspect.

R

Roger A Pierre

I like it docked. I prefer playing on a nice sized flat screen.
The pro controller feels just right for my adult hands.

S

So Kin

pro controller is a must no matter u dock or not. hand held mode is 99% for me. Get sticks for sf and neo fighting games

V

Vincent Mainville

The goal of the pro controller is to play docked without the battery annoyance of joycons

R

Ronnie Stormly Ree

I refuse to buy it. I will much rather just adapt to the joy cons.. I’m tired of buying a shitload of accessories to my nintendo consoles

L

Logan Ebert

I've been planning on mostly playing docked with a pro since before I got my switch lol

M

Miguel Jr Barbadillo Rodriguez

victim ka ng hype!!! marketing stategy for poor quality product.

B

Brent Blakley

Well of course gaming will always be more enjoyable on my 55" HDTV than on the 6.2" Switch screen. But my girlfriend lives with me and I have a long commute to work so I end up playing handheld a lot. I'm enjoying the Switch's flexibility a lot more than I originally thought I would.

H

Henry Alvarez

Same problem.. Handheld it is not confortable for me at all.. I'm buying and buying stuff to find one way to play handheld but I dint find nothing. But pro controller is really good and I love it.

B

Brent Blakley

The Switch as a handheld is at least way more comfortable to play than my 3DS XL.

N

Neue Perz

I have a PS4 and I bought the Switch mainly to replace my Vita and play long-ass JRPGs while in bed. lol

A

Anthony Vaccarella

I tend to be flexible with my pro controller :)

A

Afiqah Snively

I guess to me it depends on the game. For splatoon, I'd have it docked and I play it with the pro controller, but for Zelda, Golf Story or Stardew Valley I have it as handheld. But then again, most of the handheld games are played handheld cause I'd be out and about rather than at home (for instance on a flight or car rides) and neither of these require wifi as how Splatoon would.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom