Contact advertising [email protected]

I support Soe✊ if you gotta problem with it then fight me, otherwise keep your mouth shut

M

Malachi Ward

I support Soe✊ if you gotta problem with it then fight me, otherwise keep your mouth shut

O

Omar Mansour Mohamed

Everyone does.

K

Kristopher Cheney

Special operations executive???

S

Syed Muhammad Danish Bukhari

GET THIS MAN A MEDAL!!!

E

Emma Rebecca

I support her too she shouldn't be getting death threats whatsoever and anyone who does send her one is cowardly scum. Doesn't change the fact though her tweet was a pretty stupid thing to write and wasn't really thought through. Doesn't excuse death threats though. The fact you're annoyed at someone doesn't mean you have a right to tell them to die and people who are doing that need to sort their lives out

S

Sharon Wijfje Janssen

What did she do? I missed something I guess

A

Alberto J Garcia

Literally who?

M

Matt Ramsden

R

Robbie Swan

Wtf is soe

S

Sammy Bourgeois

I disagree with her on this but death threats are ridiculous. People need to calm tf down

A

Ariam Lopez

She wasn't thanking men for not being sexist, she was thanking the men that have fought for women's rights. If you have a problem with what she said then you're part of the problem.

J

Jessica Gibbs

Um, who died and made you dictator of the internet? Y'all wanna cry about feminists "censoring" you because they said they disagree with you, then you're gonna tell people who don't agree with you to stfu? Who's censoring who now?

S

Suzanne Ess

She's just thanking the men that supported equal rights for women.. I don't know how it can be taken any other way. At that point, you are fabricating a totally different narrative. Lmao.

C

Curtis James Littlechild

Who the f is soe?

S

Suzanne Ess

The moment someone writes anything about support equal rights for women, you are either labeled as a feminazi or a white knight. Like, her post wasn't blaming anyone.. like at all.

J

Juan Nunez

What’s soe?

V

Vynyl Shiro

I love Soe only because she's literally the Canadian Tracer.

K

Kris Paugh

"I'm gonna post my opinion but don't post yours if you don't agree with me!"

B

Beau Popkin

Who is Soe? Hero 28?

J

Jonathan Garcia

It is hard to tell there are 2 positions and both sounds right, the ones who said a "women days should focus only the women" and "as a woman I will thank whoever I want for its help", but yeah then there are people who are stupid enough to tell her to shut up and worst to send her death threats because they think is misogyny.

I myself agree with her to equaly thanks anybody and also I think her "mistake" was not to focus woman 'cause in her tweet you can read a lot of man but the only woman there is the one in the hashtag, but yeah radicals make this fight look like a joke, you know like ISIS making look bad Islam :/

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom