Contact advertising [email protected]

Helldivers 2 PC specifications and crossplay support details revealed

News

Staff member
We know it’s been a long wait but it’s finally time to reveal more about the PC release of Helldivers 2. We know what’s on your mind, first and foremost: Is it crossplay?

And we’re pleased to announce that Helldivers 2 supports crossplay! That means your teammates on PC can play with you on PS5 and vice versa. Community and teamwork are the most important pillars of Helldivers 2, and so it is essential to ensure players can work together regardless of the system they choose to use. Together we can celebrate victories, mourn losses, and liberate the galaxy without platform boundaries.

Play Video
Helldivers 2 PC specifications and crossplay support details revealed

As part of this announcement, we’re also finally able to provide you with the minimum, recommended, performance, and ultra system specifications for PC players to ensure that no matter what kind of equipment your squad uses to play – PS5 or PC with a broad range of supported PC hardware – you’ll be able to spread Managed Democracy together.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Wondering if your PC can handle Helldivers 2? Here are our PC system specifications:

MINIMUMRECOMMENDEDPERFORMANCEULTRA
AVG PERFORMANCE1080p @ 30 FPS1080p @ 60 FPS1440p @ 60FPS4K @ 60 FPS
GRAPHIC PRESETSLowMediumHighVery High
GPUNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 470NVIDIA GeForce GTX 2060 or AMD Radeon RX 6600 XTNVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 or AMD Radeon RX 6800NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX
CPUIntel Core i7-4790K or AMD Ryzen 5 1500XIntel Core i7-9700K or AMD Ryzen 7 3700XIntel Core i5-12600K or AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3DIntel Core i5-12600K or AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D
RAM8GB DDR416GB DDR416GB DDR416GB DDR4
OSWindows 10 64-bitWindows 10 64-bitWindows 10 64-bitWindows 10 64-bit
STORAGE100GB HDD (7200rpm)100 GB SSD100 GB SSD100 GB SSD

Now you’re armed with crossplay and the required specs to go on your very first dive. It’s not much longer to wait, recruits: Helldivers 2 is launching on February 8, and pre-orders are open now. We can’t wait to see you on the battlefield!

PlayStation Network Account Required. Gameplay requires internet access and paid for PlayStation Plus membership (sold separately) for PS5. PlayStation Plus membership subject to recurring subscription fee taken automatically until cancellation. Age restrictions apply. Full terms: play.st/psplus-usageterms.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom