Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I still have my original SNES, but now that I'm seeing reviews for this thing I kind...

J

Jay Ybarra

I still have my original SNES, but now that I'm seeing reviews for this thing I kind of want one. A/V, VGA and component are the reason I still have the 1080p tv that was on sale in 2008 as my only TV. This is straight up acting like the original hardware, no emulation! $200 is pretty steep though.

J

Jay Ybarra

Details

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

L

Lee Burgos

I'll stick to my Pi.

M

Matthew Hirt

Oooooo want....

B

Brent Blakley

If this could play multiple consoles I'd be into it. I'm just not sure it's worth the price for just SNES.

C

Charlotte Bailey

Thats super expensive. I have a retron 5 i'd recommend that. (Like you we still have our old consoles but the retron 5 plays carts from multiple different consoles and you can use your original controllers or its own controller so it means you dont keep swapping consoles)

M

Mike Redel

dam is it licensed by nintendo at that Price point? how can they do that and no lawsuit?

J

Jay Ybarra

Here's an in depth conversation about the hardware.

J

Jamie Steve Austin Chucki

I have 2 snes console and I still want this lol

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

I got the SNES classic and hacked it. Nothing I have owned has been more beautiful.

C

Cecil Kennedy

I saw that, but I have an upscaler for when I want to play my retro systems at my desk so eh...cool device though. Wonder why the NES version is so expensive but the SNES one isn't

L

Lauren Miller

People talking about the price you have to remember the original price for the SNES was over $200.00 when it first released. Most consoles now are around $250-$400.00... This has a SD card which I'm sure with a firmware update will enable people to play roms on it

C

Chris Bizarro

Not for $200

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom