Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I remember nintendo said 20 unreal engine 4 games are being dveloped for switch. I...

J

Jacky Middle Leong

I remember nintendo said 20 unreal engine 4 games are being dveloped for switch. I might have mss it, but is there any annoucement/news/update at all in the E3?

E

Erik Soriano

Yoshi is one of 'em

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Shin Megami Tensei is another.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Yoshi maybe starlink if Yoshi was maybe Kirby maybe mario rabbids metroid maybe all of them

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Yeah, I think Starlink is another.

T

Tina Yandell

Sounds stupid but you have to remember when I was a 11 Nintendo came out to period what does E3 stand for.. by the way not a new to it have had every Nintendo console be gentle I'm middle aged not a dinosaur lol

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Also, Dragon Quest XI, Seasons of Heaven, and Bloodstained are all made with Unreal.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Ya know what annoys me, though? Both MvC Infinite and Injustice 2 are made with Unreal.

Neither are open world, so they shouldn't be TERRIBLY cpu intensive. BOTH should be dropping for the Switch, and the portable appeal alone would simply crush sales.

... so where are they?

A

Aaron Briggs

Yoshi,Kirby,Mario are all UE4

J

Jair Kouwenhoven

Nintendo didn't confirm that 20 UE4 games were in development but the UE Japan team themselves did. Still enough being held back as not everything was at E3 (clearly by now).

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom