Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I really want to get this game I love Mario ,tactical RPGs . But there's one...

A

Adam Hayward

I honestly don't understand when people are fixated and annoyed at stuff like this and that might very well be because I just don't care enough to find most anything annoying but its a videogame mechanically and visually it looks great that should be enough for you to shoulder a greviance or two.

D

Derek Beattie

The rabbids are great in the game. Seriously. I dint understand the hate they get as characters, they have had some questionable games but this isnt one of them

E

Evan Marks

So the Rabbids have rightly gained a reputation for their terrible scream and "so random!" quirkiness.

But I've played this game for a few hours and I think these Rabbids are hilarious and kind of adorable.

Rabbids Peach deserves her own spin off game with Rabbid Mario. They don't do their scream, they just make silly jokes and do funny things. I've laughed a lot

M

Mugzy Jj D

Not of fan of these games but it's Mario

J

Juan León

Me too. I can't stand those stupid things.

S

Sandra Solorzano

Me too!! Hate rabbids

J

Jonas Carreon

haven't played a rabbid game before, but the rabbids here are amusing and funny, I've had laughs with them in the game. Plus Ubisoft has put out a pretty good game exclusive for the Switch, maybe we should reward them so that other third parties would pay attention too.

N

Nolon Lawrence

Bahhhhhh!

N

Nolon Lawrence

Come on man! Rabbids are cool annoyances

T

Tom Mitchell

They are soooo damn funny. how can you not like them?

You must be to serious of a person.

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

I'm not buying it for a similar reason. I can't stand mario.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

It's amazing. Extremely funny and also challenging. I'd recommend giving it a chance.

C

Chris Luttrell

Such a good game they don't even matter

D

Daniel Hart

I like so far

A

Andrew ThreeSixty

It is a pretty good game

S

Stephen Dingley

I love this game

J

Joar Hauge Spjeldnes

Same... i simply will not buy this game JUST because there's rabbids in it.... i just can't stand them... they're more annoying than minions..

R

Richard Abraham

So fun . Wish it was just an xcom+mario planetary battle! But the rabbids are more funny than annoying which was a nice surprise!

R

Rem Hiam

It's great you can shoot loads of them

E

Elias Figueiroa

me too, but this game is more about mario than rabbids

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom