Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I need some opinions. Minecraft or Dragon Quest builders. I’ve never played...

J

Jeremiah Rodriguez

I need some opinions. Minecraft or Dragon Quest builders. I’ve never played Minecraft before but I’m enjoying DQB’s demo.

K

Kyle Reed

DQB shits on minecraft. If ur more into rpgs get DQB. minecraft gets so damn boring imo

M

Mayta Ascarrunz

completely different games, minecraft is more about building/ creativity and playing with friends and DQB is more about the rpg elements. get the one that suits your tastes.

A

Axel Lim

dragon quest, i just buy yesterday get hook instantly dqb is minecraft with story

J

Jacob Stafford

As a non-Minecraft fan, Dragon Quest Builders is awesome.

J

John Garcia

Depends on your tatses id say. Im sure dqb wont get updates the way MC does but it does make a good single player experience id say

J

Johnathon Mendez

Dragon quest builders has a much bigger hook than Minecraft. Unless you want to play with friends then builders is the way to go

M

Matthew Wood

I'd say Dragon Quest Builders if you want story along with more limited building, and Minecraft for a whole lot of building and nil to really show for it. lol Dragon Quest Builders 2 was announced in 2016 and will have co-op, I'm unsure what all it'll be like`but there will be swimming. lol

D

Daniel Melendez

If you have friends to play with, go Minecraft... Or wait for dqb2 that supposedly will have multiplayer

P

Paul McDermott

Minecraft once the better together update comes

A

Amanda Sanspree

Both

J

Jeremiah Rodriguez

Thanks for the opinions guys. It’s a hard decision. I would like multiplayer for sure and I’ve never played Minecraft before but playing the DQB demo I can already tell I could spend a LOT of hours playing it. I’ll probably get both eventually maybe? Idk I have a hard decision to make. I can only get one for now.

R

Rebekah Merr

DQB!!

E

Eddy Nguyen

Heard dqb had no online

C

Casey Aga

DQB

G

Gregg Cerenzio

Totally different games. Minecraft can be enjoyed for decades.... but, again, different games. DQ is NOT about creativity and building with friends. It's an adventure, that includes some building in it's gameplay

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom