Contact advertising [email protected]

I need help !!! Trying to get to my bios but for some reason my keyboard won't turn...

Z

Zach Rose

I need help !!! Trying to get to my bios but for some reason my keyboard won't turn one and work until the log on screen pops up

M

Margarito Ayala

Have you tried just plugging it in the regular 2.0 port.

Z

Zach Rose

Not yet

M

Margarito Ayala

Usually the 2.0 ports in the back. Also if you know what key is to get into the,bios his start pressing it right away.

Z

Zach Rose

I did but my keyboard has no power till I get to log in screen but I'll try the 2.0

M

Margarito Ayala

I'm working on a customers Dell desktop. His I have to start pressing f2 right away and it takes a while to get in.

D

Dalton Peltier

Mash del, F2, F8, and F10 spastically and hope it works. That's what I do at least.

M

Margarito Ayala

Some computers do that so if you're keeps doing that. Then just start pressing that key to get into your bios.

Z

Zach Rose

E then

M

Margarito Ayala

Also could be the escape or delete key.

D

Dalton Peltier

Try another keyboard.

Z

Zach Rose

Mine is delete

M

Margarito Ayala

So now your in correct? Also what are you going to do in the bios?? If you don't mind me asking bro

Z

Zach Rose

Not in yet but trying to find the new hard drive I bought

M

Margarito Ayala

Oh ok when you get in make sure sata: is set at ahci, legacy on and secure boot off.

Z

Zach Rose

All my ports on the motherboard are 3.0

M

Margarito Ayala

Have you tried the front ports?? Also is this a regular keyboard or a gaming keyboard??

Z

Zach Rose

Gaming

M

Margarito Ayala

Sometimes, not all times, those gaming keyboards might need a driver. Which is,usually installed when your computer boots up to your Windows. Potentially that might be the issue. If you have a regular keyboard use that one to get your computer going.

Z

Zach Rose

I've had this computer for about a year I just bought another hard drive which I can't seem to find to set up and now the keyboard is fighting me

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom