Contact advertising [email protected]

I need help getting out of bronze im a support main

N

Nathan Keith

I need help getting out of bronze im a support main

A

Andy Angel

if you're playing support priority number one is keeping yourself alive, know when to hang back or get out if you have to

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

*incoming wave of hardstuck plat telling you to get gud*

D

Duke Zhu

get good u trash ass broze

D

Duke Zhu

need to get good

D

Duke Zhu

i am plat adc and all support sucks

D

Duke Zhu

my buddy duo with me to plat hes support main, he cant even solo que to gold

D

Duke Zhu

need to get good

J

Jiří Müller

Watch pros and top streamers with your hero. Look at what they are doing, when, where and try to think why. Watch guides and tips on youtube (mostly from pros or top streamers - not stylosa and stuff). Train a lot - aim, positioning, timing, managing CDs (train one thing and then move to other thing, don't train everything at once).

E

Emilie Green

Are you solo queue'ing? I know it can be rough down there with no help. What's your rank numberwise?

S

Stephen Lynch

If you stuck in bronze it means you are just bad at the game. Go practise range, practice your aiming and general movement around maps and start hitting headshots and playing proactively before you worry about team comps/ strats etc.

A

Abhishek Kumar

Don't main support

P

Petr Krejčí

forget about playing support in bronze.. healing players that cannot kill anything doesnt matter go junk and killl them all)

K

Kris Delao

Try and duo. Cuz 99.9% of the time people don’t know how to group up and pretty much want to 1v6 teams. It’s sad.

V

Vynyl Shiro

Which supports are you playing?

K

Kristopher Cheney

Who do you main though? Don't main mercy in bronze.

D

Demetrius Coleman

You don't.

W

Wilma Englöf

Sure, i'll boost you :)

D

Doug Shaw

Chuck us your details and i'll have you in silver by the end of the night ez

A

Aubrey Wilson

I was able to climb from bronze to plat playing mostly support but its hard. I played a lot of ana and zen. you have to learn to make as big of an impact as you can as a support. With ana that meant sleeping ults and landing offensive bionades at the start of team fights. With Zen that meant putting out as much damage as possible and melting enemy tanks. As Moira i'd say make sure to finish off low health targets or out of position supports. with mercy learn when to damage boost and rez. with lucio, big boops man, big boops

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom