Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I need game recommendations. I already have MK8(wii u) and Bayonetta is on the way....

J

Justin Newton

I need game recommendations. I already have MK8(wii u) and Bayonetta is on the way. Mario and Rabbids doesn't seem like my style of game (unless you convince me otherwise)

G

Gruss Newton

How you finding rime after the recent update?

A

Adam Yaccarino

TROLL AND I

R

Robert Polizu

WWE

J

Jacob Stafford

Dragon Quest Builders

J

Jon Duncan

Nba 2k18

L

Luis Gerardo Limón Medina

Cual quieres que te compre persona del tercer mundo?

E

Edward Freeman

Disgaea is like mario rabbids

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

Mario Rabbids is a strategy game like Xcom but in the Mario world and with some tweaks to make the system more accesible.

J

Joshua Miller

Honestly didn’t think I would like Rabbids, just picked it up since Mario was in it. Got hooked, not sure how they expect a kid to actually beat some of the levels lol

M

Maxim Hajek

Just beat mario rabbids last week and I consider myself a relatively casual gamer compared to many in this group, and I was hooked and usually don’t like turned base. Go for it

J

Justin Newton

I'm thinking maybe I should try these strategy games a little more. Maybe I'm missing out. I only played disgaea for 5 hrs.

J

Jay Ybarra

What's the steelbook? Fire emblem?

A

Avree Hinds

Mario and rabbids was straight shit. Get Puyo Puyo Tetris and wait for 2k18 price to drop.

J

Justin Newton

Before everyone asks, the Japanese game is I am Setsuna

A

Armando Morales

Mortal Kombat 8 on the switch!?

M

Martin Nguyen

I have the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, ARMS, Splatoon 2, Super Mario Odyssey, and Bayonetta 2.

G

Giovanni Martinez

Jesus Christ how many "I need game recommendations" post are there going to be in this group?

T

Tom Warburton

is that your Z32*?

S

Sam Paskins

Give Mario + Rabbids a go boss

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom