Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I need a good sever that does not crash every 5 mins I am tried of building and...

• Thread starter Gregory John Wayte
  • Start date
G

Gregory John Wayte

I need a good sever that does not crash every 5 mins I am tried of building and building I am a 6 man tribe that just wants a damn home in a good server with pvp

C

Chandler Pharris

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A PvP 24/7 Ark: Survival Evolved dedicated server.
Current Map: Ragnarok
Gamertag to add: MAJOR NK4L
Rates are as follows:
-XP: x3
-Harvest: x6
-Breeding: x12
-Taming: x12
-Weight: goes up 10

Rules: No passive killing, no building in artifact caves, don't grief (raiding a tribe that was already raided, using wild animals to kill peoples stuff). We want everyone to have fun but we also want to protect the newer players and smaller tribes.

Admin logging is enabled so you will be able to see everything the admin does. He only uses his admin commands for dino wipes and to clean up old structures.

Come on and join the fun with the great people of Raccoon City!

K

Kevin Frostick

J

Josh Neathamer

Still trying to fill this PvP server. If anyone is looking for a long time server this dedicated has been up solid for a better part of the year and it will be switching to PC hosted servers when the service becomes available to xbox.

Add GT: Ark of Toxic

Stats
-Max Difficulty
-Unlimited Respec
-2x Gather
-3x Taming
-1.5x Dino food consumption
-3x Exp
-2x player stats except weight is 4x and Fortitude is 8x
-Dino stats are default except just a little more health And damage and 1.5x speed
-13x Breeding/Hatch speed
-0.7x Baby food consumption
-0.2x Breeding
-0.4x Lay egg interval
-3x crop growth and 0.5x decay
-0.7x food and water consumption
-2x Drop Quality
-1.2x Night speed and 0.8x day speed
-0.5x Resource radius
-Disable Structure Placement Collision: On
-Allow cave Flyers: On
-Allow cave Building: On

NO STARTER PACK

Raid Protection is activated 30 minutes after all members of a tribe have left the ark so they can't just log off right when they get raided. May take it off in the future if enough dedicated players want it off.

Rules
-Please try to refrain from passive killing. It's PvP so Ik shit happens and if they put it in your way so you have to kill them to raid then that's on them. Try to record any instances if you have to/accidently kill them so the admin doesn't have to be judge and jury.
-No artifact, loot drop, cave drop, or Obelisk blocking
- No base wiping please
-Trolls and Griefers will be dealt with at owners discretion
-Play Honorably, everyone is here to have a good time.

Lastly the Server Owner does not and will not be part of raiding or any pvp at all. He will be left alone and he will leave you alone. Anyone who purposely raids or kills his tame that aren't event dinos will be kicked. Tribe Name is Tribe of Owner so it's impossible to play dumb of you act against him in any way.

A

Andrew Miller

Arked hard

J

Jacob Epley

Hello fellow Arkonians!!!! The Schmidt Kingdom server is now open to the public. The stats have been fine tuned for perfection in grinding. Tribe limit of 7. You must join the Discord app to receive the server gt. This app is free. The tribe of Valhalla has created a welcome center for new players to get started much faster than usual. Starters are Arge or Ptera. Each with tools in them. The currency will be human hair and animal trophies. The hosts are a Husband and Wife duo who also admin. They will be the only admins!! :) There will be 2 week Grace periods for all new tribes. As long as you're in your base you won't be messed with, but outside it's all free game. We have about 8 people who have already been on the server for a few days but have all agreed to not mess with any new players whatsoever. I myself will be willing to help when I'm on. We're wanting to make this server fun for any and all players. Trolls will be dealt with swiftly and aggressively. So if this has peaked your interest please join the Facebook page on this post or add me as a friend and I'll give you any information you need. As always Happy Arking folks!! PVP!!!

J

Jacob Epley

They just got an internet upgrade to ensure better connection.

J

Jai McDonald

Andrew Moore

M

Mason N Michelle Gallivan

Arks Darkest Night - PvP 24/7
Ragnarok

RATES:
Taming x10
XP x2
Gathering x8
Baby Maturation x12

Tribe Limit: 8

STARTER PACKS:

Builder Pack - Lvl 75 Anky - 1 Metal Tool Set - Stone Hut
Survivor Pack – 75 Wolf - Fur Ghillie or Flak Set – Pike
Taming – 75 Argy - Crossbow & 100 tranq arrows – 100 Narcotics

F

Fredrik Forsström Troue

Its still a prob! I have been on 4 ded servers and all crash at One point !

M

Murphy Dee

Dankarok

D

Derrick Welsh

Come play official

J

Joop Devoest

THIS IS ARK CENTER 2 XBOX 1 SERVER

THIS SERVER WILL SWITCH TO A PC HOSTED SERVER AS SOON AS THEY RELEASE IT FOR XBOX

Server GT: Ark Center 2

Facebook group:

Server website:

THE RATES FOR THE SERVER ARE BELOW THEY ARE BOOSTED BUT NOT OVERLY SO THAT THE XBOX CAN ACTUALLY HANDLE THE GAMEPLAY WITHOUT LAGGING, CRASHING OR CORRUPTING THE SAVE FILE :) THANK YOU AND ENJOY THE SERVER
Server Club: Triggeredarmy Ark Club (Join to get announcements on what going on and to sell your ark goodies)
currently on: Ragnarok
island Wiped: Sept/1/2017
Server GT: ARK CENTER 2 (Server owner: S1imshady20)
SERVER SETTINGS

cave flyers is ENABLED.
Offline damage prevention: Off
corpse finder: Enabled
SERVER STATS

XP-50x Taming-50x Harvesting- players 24x Dinos 6x (this makes it easier to start out and allows people to collect as much as a base melee animal)
Crop growth 6x
egg hatch 999x
mature speed 50x
imprint timer is 20 min and takes 45 min to raise a ptera and get 100% imprint

Dino and player stat changes:
Dino Stat Changes
melee increase .66x
health increase .44x
oxygen increased to make simming with land dinos quicker since flying is slower
stamina increased to balance out pteras
speed increased to 2.2 which gives pteras 186 movement
weight increased slightly to make it so you still need certain dinos for certain things (ex. weight quetzal/dragon)
DINO STATS INCREASED TO MIMIC WHEN THE GAME FIRST CAME OUT AND YOU WERE ABLE TO GET THINGS THAT ACTED LIKE ACTUAL DINOS (EX. T REX ONE BITING CERTAIN ANIMALS)
Players Stat Changes
weight increased 15x (Player weight is higher than dinos to make transferring easier and to simulate the pulling from the S+ mod on pc)
oxygen increased 20x
health increased 1.6x
melee increased 1.6x
speed increased 1.5x
fortitude increased 3x
crafting skill 1.6x

S

Sean McDade

RAGNAROK 24/7 PvP Server

Who else is ready for Ragnarok?!?!?! I know I and the entire server I host are! We made the switch launch day. Our server is always on, and we are quick to update it and restart it when that happens, as it always does.

We have a decent population, hitting up to 26 people online at one time a couple days ago, but we would really like to have about that many, if not a few more, all the time!! So come join!

We like to have good people, who like PvP and aren't dicks about it. We have a few simple rules like 1) Don't base wipe. 2) Don't kill passives. 3) Don't grief people. 4.) Please destroy garbage structures (fires, huts, spike walls) when you move on, to help prevent lag!

Simple right?!?

Small tribe oriented! More fun to have a bunch of 2-7 man(or woman) tribes than 2 or 3 large tribes.

No starter packs. Earn and make your way through the game, don't expect handouts.

Offline raid protection..... we recently decided after a poll on our Facebook page to enable ORP, with a buffer time when some first logs out. But nothing is set in stone!

Gather rates, XP, stats are all going to be as close to official as possible. Taming will go up to x3. And we will give a slight boost to breeding (0.5), maturation (x5), all that baby stuff. Structure collision turned off, so build away! Loot drops and fishing will also have a tiny buff. We have 1 admin (me!) and I play and PvP. Admin logging will be on. Only keep admin for the occasional dino wipe and to get rid of people who don't follow out simple rules.

Got questions? Ask.

Join the page.

C

C.j. Gruel

S

Steven Rowley

You should try SirRollsalotARK. Great community. About 30 on during the evenings

V

Vanessa Carlson

View pinned post for info FabbysMix is now Ragnarok! Server is 24/7, 1 active admin. Rundown on rules and stats. Rules are as follows,
1. This is a PvP server with offline raid protection
2. Admin and admin tribe will start like everyone else and will grind for their things
3. No admin abuse ever, admin will only use admin commands to destroy old structures, ban trolls and events and if possible helpnstuck glitches players.
4. Admin will not spawn in anything no matter how you lost your dinos or items.
5. Server settings are liable to be changed now and then as admin is new to many of the settings and needs to learn more about them.
6. Please join the fb group
and use group to report or bring anything to the Admins attention
7. Have fun!
STATS
Xp mult 2
Tame speed 4
Harvesting amount 3
Mating interval .5
Egg hatch speed 4
Baby mature speed 4
Item decomp time 2
Corpse decomp time 3
Crop growth 2
Crop decay 5
Tamed dino weight 10
Player stats
HP 2
Stam 2
Weight 10
Fort 4
Custom recipe effect 5
Inc plat structure 5

Gamer tag to server is FabbysMix
Come join and claim your stake on Ragnarok!

A

Aaron Ford

We have a fresh Pirates RP server. Boosted and fine tuned rates. Complete w/ currency, jobs, towns, militia, arena, bank, pirates and much more! Just opened a week ago today and already up to 36 members! Increased gather until Sunday to help towns get established.

N

Nathan Ramberg

CrazyArkLife

M

Mike Nichols

No admin abuse here ever. Myself and friends run it proper. Hope to see ya there.

24/7 PvP Ragnarok Xbox 1

3x most stats, pretty much double what official settings are.

5x taming
4x egg hatch
5x mature speed
25x weight player and tames
6x dino gather
Imprinting has been tweaked
but might need a little more.

Dino stats and player stats are all normal exept the weight buff. Can change if needed but not too drastically.

Food and water drain has reduced to 0.25 so you won't dehydrate or starve within 5 min lol.

Dino stamina drain reduced to 0.75

2 PvE locations

Community center & Colosseum

We will be hosting server events for cool prizes

I.E., Easter Egg Hunts, Dino Fights, Player boxing matches, ETC.

Starter pack includes 225 pteranadon w/saddle, Journeyman Pick, Hatchet & Crossbow w/100 tranq arrows.

Rules:
There aren't many.

No Brontos.. gotta keep lag down.

Offline Raiding is frowned upon, but there is no ORP.

Otherwise PvP your hearts out.

Admin logging is on for the starter packs, and server event prizes.

There's Admins but no Admin abuse.

We're there to help not screw people over.

GT: ARK ARK BABY

Server was launched on sunday.

Open to the public today.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom