Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I must have finish something fancy and now he wants to give me this engram. But I've...

R

Romi Altmeri

I must have finish something fancy and now he wants to give me this engram. But I've heared, that I should not pick them up until high level. Will its power increase when i pick it up later or should I just take it ? I'm at 239 light at the moment.

N

Nathan Hayter

Try very hard not to take them until light 265. That is the best time to obtain them going forward

R

Romi Altmeri

As expected. I can contain myself. But what if I am to earn another Cayde-6 engram, won't this one be deleted ?

Z

Zachary Smith

It won't get deleted, but you also won't get engrams from him.

R

Romi Altmeri

So i should pick it up now....

Z

Zachary Smith

I say don't pick it up, because I haven't collected my "Powerful" engrams yet. And I'm 268

L

Leonardo Cassins

I’d say yea, pick it up. The exotic engram from Zavala, however, you should hold on to after 270 ish

L

Leonardo Cassins

Plus, powerful engrams are weekly. You can always get more at higher levels next week

K

Kevelaerts Wesley

Leave it where it is until 265. Don't pick up any powerful one = Luminous. You can take all the Legendary ones tho. Also don't turn in your rep token with the vendors until you're 240.

S

Shane James

Save it; it will really cut down on your grinding time after 265.

S

Sean Fitzgerald

You can pick it up. It's easy to level up

R

Romi Altmeri

Am I not supposed to turn in reputation tokens between 260 and 265 ? Not earlier

Z

Zachary Smith

^^ that's what I did, because public events stop at 260. 265 cap is rep vendors.

S

Sean Fitzgerald

I kept getting higher gear. Drops continue up past 265. I was 303 in three weeks on ps4 and i never did the raid

E

Eduardo Caldera

Yeah don't get it until 265. If you can't get to 265 by reset then just collect t because at reset they will open the engram for you.

M

Mark Z Ciarleglio

holding onto engrams doesn't work because as soon it's picked up it's tagged at the highest level your collective gear is at (even if not equipped currently).

A

Arielle Lapetitesirène C'padrole

idk, i take everything as it come ... anyway ... their power will not increase as they are limited by the lvl you had when you completed the missions i think ...

B

Brandon Lee Carter

Do it what will it hurt, I am almost 270 and I open then all

K

Kris Wedderburn

Meanwhile I'm here at 210 light with engineering homework whispering my name.....ever so gently

R

Romi Altmeri

I feel like public events stopped at 235 light. Because all events I did after that, only gave me blue gear that had the same light level as the stuff I currently had equipped. I don't know how I am supposed to level up now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom