Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I made the mistake of buying a ps4 and a switch at the same time two weeks ago....

J

Jeremy Brown

Must don't have PSVR.. Cause that's where it's at!

R

Robert Alexander Ciro Parra

I have the same problem my friend

A

Alphex Wv

Nintendo is fun and cool!

A

Adrian Chan

Only keep my ps4 for uncharted and gta everything else is switch or wii u

L

Liam Robey

PS4 is a great Switch dock stand tbh

D

David Culp

Have not turned on my XBox One since March 3rd, 2017 which happens to be the release date of the Switch.

A

Ariel F Brito

Any good games for switch

J

Jonathan Williams

Been playing Mario kart

T

Thilaks King

Wow

J

Jordan Chasse

I got both as well but only use my ps4 for Netflix now

M

Marc Re Percussion

Thanks to the grind of destiny 2 I'm actually playing my PS4 again besides the odd Friday night gta with friends nights I have hardly touched it since March

Going from destiny 30fps to splatoon 2 60fps makes it looks so much smoother hahaha

B

Bass Travis

Nintendo way Batter Then PS4 anyway :)

M

Matthew Shettlesworth

How?

J

Jonathan Williams

Just been playing a lot of switch

D

Don Davis

I havent touched my switch lately at all. Just Overwatch

C

Corey Melvin

Haven't really messed with my switch in like 3 months. My son plays the hell out of Mario +rabbids on his own switch. I guess I'm waiting on Mario.

D

David Casper

I bought a PS4 last month and still have barely played it. I'm all about my SWITCH tho! Maybe I should have gotten 2nd SWITCH for the family

S

Sheena Coumbes

It makes a nice stand

We bought a PS4 around Christmas last year cause we caught a good sale. Yea it's collecting dust except for watching Netflix/Hulu

N

Nhi Mai

Really? I love my PS4, collecting steelbooks and playing JRPGs lol

I

Isaiah Brown

Its not that they are on other consoles but its on switch a Nintendo console which is still shocking to most idk why but its also portable. may be old to some but at the same time its all hype from people who never got to play or it just the thought that you can play on switch and not just that but I mean you can play games like Doom or skyrim or Zelda anywhere which is something fresh and exciting

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom