Contact advertising [email protected]

I love my Switch, and I really hope that third-party developers aren't scared to bring...

E

Ed McGlone

I love my Switch, and I really hope that third-party developers aren't scared to bring AAA games over because they think people will criticize them because the games don't look as good as they do on the PS4/XB1. I have all three major consoles, and all things being equal, I'd buy on the switch for the portability unless graphics were absolutely essential to the experience. Do you guys agree?

A

Adolpho Beliver

I didn’t enjoy Doom any less than I did on any other platform when I played on the Switch. Bring on the games. That’s all I want.

N

Noah Dean-Brown

Honestly, if Doom and RE Revelations play as well as they did on their original console designs, sign me up.

With Doom being such a time-consuming game, having it on the go is a blessing.

C

Chris McAtamney

My roommate was watching me play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and asked if I was playing it on my PS4. That made me happy.

J

Jeremiah Jacobsen

There are a large number of us that love GAMES and fun and don't obsess over fps, 4k, teraflops and woopty-doos ! Developers are starting to see that hence Doom, Skyrim, LA Noir ECT. And that makes me very happy.

J

Jeremiah Jacobsen

I can't stop playing Skyrim ..... just one more assassination mission.

R

Rafael Minaya

Taking the joycons off the switch you can see that the entire console is essential a tablet and the fact that something like Doom or Skyrim is able to run on that and run well because of the fantastic work done for the port should be applauded

R

Rob Emanuel

Definitely! Also the Switch captures a whole new audience, myself included. I hadn’t purchased a console since the Wii and hadn’t gamed regularly in about 15 years. Now because of the Switch’s portability, I have amassed a frankly excessive collection of games and accessories in 3.5 short months. Do I have any other current gen consoles? Nope, so the Switch version is the only version I’d ever be buying of AAA 3rd party games. Bring them on!

J

Jonathan Balofsky

I agree

J

Jason Schindler

Yes. If it multi platform I'll 9/10x get it on the switch, or on more than one system. Wwe 2k18 being the 10/10 right now.

A

Aaron Fennell

I'm waiting for wolfenstien 2 purely so I can play on the move!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom