Contact advertising [email protected]

I know this is unrelated topic but, I’m trying to build a computer that can run...

A

Ahmed Qais

I know this is unrelated topic but, I’m trying to build a computer that can run overwatch and other stronger games smooth. first item I bought is a GTX 1060 3G I just am looking for the rest of the parts. what do you guys recommend for a 1060? I want to upgrade it to the point it that I won’t have to change anything else if I want to change my graphic card later. any recommendations?

D

Diego Sanchez

For 1080p gaming?

D

Diego Sanchez

Are you Gunna stream ?

M

Madeline Garcia

Ryzen 5 1600
B350-f mobo

M

Madeline Garcia

16gb of ram

C

Colin Marner

If you have a decent I5 and enough RAM just get a good 144hz monitor, apply something close to pro video settings, and call it a day.

K

Kevin Goossens

i5 7600k, 16gb ram, 250gb ssd,

T

Terence Lim

Why u need so high spec?? Make u more pro?

K

Kayla Guevara

Ryzen 5 and Asus mother board

T

Tyler Moffat

Get a really good processer because it's pretty much one of the only things you can't upgrade down the road very easily so a 7th or 8th gen i7 or a ryzen 7 and get a good motherboard that goes with whichever you pick out for the same reasons everything else can be pretty easily changed later

T

Travis Doyle

one thing to get i really do recommend for ow is a solid state hdd as it loads the game really fast and you have less game lag (can't help your net here ) but i run wow and ow off my 100gig one and I have no lag isssues raid healing or in ow (i get to the hero select screen basically 1st). as well get a 2ndary hdd for music ect ect so the ss hdd is a stand alone with only the online games you want.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom