Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 -i know i posted earlier just wanted the flyer in with the post Here yee here yeee...

• Thread starter Patrick Mike Murphy
  • Start date
P

Patrick Mike Murphy

-i know i posted earlier just wanted the flyer in with the post

Here yee here yeee look no further ark friends we are here. We are here to serve you up one of the freshest servers to hit the ark nations. Five towns pvp. I joined a lil over a week ago and i am addicted with over 8 maps to jump from and events every week, i cant get enough. Not to mention a killer starter pack with a 2 day force field so u can build up great for the weekend. So come on over my arkists and come have some fun with us. 3x ragnorak is the map i play on that clusters server name is fivetownspvp. Lets make a community and make this cluster as big as official

T

Tradell Reisler

How do i join

P

Patrick Mike Murphy

Sorry havnt been on my phone, go on pc dedicated servers just type in five town and well pop right up itll be the only pvp one

Josh

Hello Patrick,

I joined your server with a few of my friends and it's been really cool so far. Just have a few questions if you can help to when you get a chance.

Is there anywhere I can go to see the rules?

Is there anywhere I can go to see current and upcoming events?

How can we get the starter pack?

I have seen some wyverns, can I download one from any other server or does it has to be from your server?

Thank you

Last edited:

Josh

?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom