Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I know a lot about electronic and such, but still I can't manage to get that screen...

T

Thomas Boye

I know a lot about electronic and such, but still I can't manage to get that screen protector on without getting those water *ish* marks inside, lucky I'm not a portable player in general, but it still annoys me that I can't do simple things like that right

D

Dan Bailey

I’ve been getting bubbles on my screen since the og psp.... fuck it!!!! Turn up the brightness and ignore that shit

C

Christopher Malugin

Play the system for a while then press on the bubbles

Usually the heat from the screen will get rid of them. That's what I did with mine.

J

Jermaul W

Rainbows are known to be found in glass protector.
Air bubbles normal are from fail installs

J

Jon Shelton

The black widow brand from Walmart has an alignment tool only one I could get to go on perfect

E

Erick Moralez

You are not alone on this one lol

A

Autumn B Hancock

Someone said take a hot shower and let the room steam up, so the dust particles settle on the ground while you apply it, just follow said steps of screen protector. The doorhinge method. Applying the stickies on the corner while you straighten and clean said switch screen, then just drop it over on top. and push the center. i got my screen protector the same day of the switch tho

B

Brian Reilly

Some things I've done to greatly reduce the incidence of bubbles (from air or dust) is to:

1) Go to a small room that is able to remove air, such as a bathroom with ventilation fan.
2) Remove the dust in the place either by wiping it all down with a wet sponge or Swiffer duster.
3) Wash and dry your hands.
4) (optional) Have experience doing this sort of thing (with phones, tablets, etc.), so that aligning it isn't so foreign to your hand-eye coordination.
5) Use a wet screen cleaner on the display and dry it with a microfiber cleaning cloth.
6) Apply it quickly and immediately attempt to squeeze bubbles to the edges of the display area. Something like a credit card can help with this.
7) Let it set for about half an hour.

After that, it should be good to go.

K

Kono Desu Watashi Ni

It was worth the money I went to the mall. They have a zagg kiosk. Paid extra money for them to install it for me. Never have to worry plus warranty.

N

Nathan Galea

Got mine on fine first go no bubbles

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom