Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I keep seeing people asking for an HD remake of Ocarina of Time for Switch, but is it...

J

Jonathan Balofsky

I keep seeing people asking for an HD remake of Ocarina of Time for Switch, but is it really as good as people say?

F

Francis Pouliot

majora mask is the most overated zelda game

J

Joe Martin

Both are great games that are well implemented; unfortunately both games are very representative of games built prior to widespread adoption of 3-D console games...

A

Adrian Fernando

Overrated by whom and in what context?

C

Calista Mia Destiny

It’s good, but not as good as people hype it up to be. Besides, minish cap is the game that should get an HD remake

N

Nicholas Livick

The only overrated Zelda game is WW

J

Joe Martin

After beating Twilight Princess and spirit Tracks, I thing TP has a great story and is highly overrated...

M

Matt Cross

If u have to ask this question u def haven't even played it

D

Don Davis

It's better than people say. Easily the best of the series

R

Rory Pfeifer

If they did a remake of it in something like UE4 or whatever they used for BotW, i'd play it, but the blocky graphics have been very unkind to it over the years.

J

Joe Martin

If you can play through a LoZ game without feeling like you are playing a Metroid game, then you are playing one of the “true” Zelda games; otherwise the title is overrated for you...

B

Brady Landers

A

Alex Maimone

Ocarina of Time is one of my favorite games of all time. But I don’t think it needs an HD Remake for Switch. The 3DS version does the game plenty of justice.

S

Shane McKernan

Nah, Ocarina of Time will never be remade. It'd be cool, but nope.

B

Brandon Lee

Yes it is

C

Chase Ayers

No

J

Jace Henry

Already remade on 3DS so dont see why again'

D

Daniel Larrea

Ocarina of Time is pure gold, the latest version is on the 3ds. And it is always considered one of the best games in history and itbever gets old. The music is perfect, the story is great, it is waaaaay smaller, but the temples are quite a challenge :)
That article talks trash.

A

Alejandro Lacayo

Please take this post down

R

Robert Pompa

It’s transcendent

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom